HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Overmuch is outta here...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:22 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

Imagine my surprise when I opened [i]this[/i] thread after a long day.

Long ago, the HardBoard was a mecca of intelligent discussion and riotous humor. I'm sorry to say that I must agree with the other established members who see that this is no longer the case. I wish that it hadn't come to this; I really used to enjoy coming here. Through HardRadio, I discovered many wonderful bands and met some great people. To everyone I've connected with here, you'd damn well better stay in touch with me and tell me what's going down. I'm not about to let a puerile war of insults and sentiments of bitterness destroy all that I've gleaned from my 13 months as a HardBoardian. By the same token, I see no sense in sticking around any longer. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Goodbye.
OverMuch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:25 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

Sorry, but it's true. You may have noticed I haven't posted much at all the past few months. There's a reason for that, and I'm sure I don't have to elaborate.

I wanted to come by and say goodbye to all the TRUE metal-heads that have been cool with me from the start...If you wanna say hi, pop over to [url=http://www.Metal-Sludge.com]www.Metal-Sludge.com[/url] sometime, where flaming is par for the course...not to mention fun.

This place used to be a voice of reason when I *really* wanted to discuss music and get away from the flamefests like MSludge...Now, it's just sad. Email me if you like, guys...I'll miss ya. Respect to everyone that deserves it.

Finally, to HardRadio - Enjoy your new "regulars." Ciao.

Not Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:39 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

I hear you Overmuch and what you say goes for me too.

C-YA...for the last time.....I'm out of here!!
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:40 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

If people like you are holding the flag for metal, I'm ashamed to say I like metal.
MartinPopoffSucks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:47 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

exactly - the point is made - you never liked real metal anyways. now make like a banana and......
zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 11:47 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

b
Depp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 2:26 am    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

Itīs kinda tragical, I have stopped posting at 2 metal forums this year already beacuse of this. Since you all are moving on I will too.
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 3:37 am    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

AWWWWWWWW - sob sob - i almost feel bad for you posers. This is GREAT the TRUE metallers have and will take over this board and talk about REAL hard rock and Metal bands not Flannel. I LOVE it!! Don't let the door hit ya.....

p.s. the bottom line is ... a couple of guys came in here and challenged the thrones that you thought you sat upon. You realised that you couldn't win and that challenged your integrity. Well...you lost and now you are giving up and running away with tails between your legs.
Here's the tissue.....
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 6:42 am    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

There's nothing here to win...we all lose when the threads turn into these petty posturing tantrums.....

[This message has been edited by Scorchin (edited 09-28-2000).]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: