HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Helloween music?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misticmyst73

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 9:13 am    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

Does anyone listen to anything morbid or special on halloween? If so I would like to hear from you. I like to listen to anything Ozzy.

[img]http://www.taipantech.com/conroy/devil1.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Misticmyst73 (edited 09-24-1999).]
nitro4040

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 9:41 am    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

A little Mercyful Fate or King Diamond does nice. I remember listening to it one halloween night. I have even gone out as King one halloween.
EXCITER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 9:52 am    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

Since I have kids, I usually buy one of those "scary music" CD's for Halloween night, crank it, and put a speaker outside.

When giving candy out, I sit outside on a bench wearing a "Eddie" looking mask, motionless until some unattenative kid tries to walk by me, then..............!!!!

EXCITER
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 6:19 pm    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

I used to get stuck trying to come up with ideas because my normal garb and makeup are slightly Halloween-ish...I'm still waiting for some smart*ss to come to school dressed in black, with dark lipstick and a hideous blond wig. In any case, this Halloween, the entire neighborhood is going to be experiencing my collection of '70s Alice Cooper music..._Welcome to My Nightmare_, _Love It to Death_... Also, I intend to wear the classic makeup, a top hat (if I can find one,) plastic spiders in my hair and a feather boa (feather BOA...get it? *rimshot*) and scare the sh*t out of the neighborhood kiddies. That's what they get for leaving their bikes and hockey sticks and balls and god-only-knows-what in the middle of the road day after day after day...

Spirit the Horror Queen
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 8:18 pm    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

Blonde hair, green eyes, Coop fan...Spirit, will you marry me??
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 8:28 pm    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

Believe it or not, Metalfilm, you're the second online pal who's asked me to marry him this week. *laugh* I feel like the 'flavor of the month.' Well...you do have an obscene number of CDs...*sigh*...decisions, decisions. *laughing, but flattered all the same*

Spirit
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 1999 7:30 pm    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

Of course, Helloween is prime Halloween listening as well...with a horrific marathon number called "Halloween," how could they not be?

Spirit

[img]http://www.alicecoopershow.com/images/atticani.gif[/img]
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 1999 9:22 pm    Post subject: Helloween music? Reply with quote

Spirit, yes...the girl I marry gets the CDs too. Then again, considering all the good stuff I have, maybe a prenup is in order.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: