HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is burning up your disc player right now!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 10:23 am    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

Right now in the deck:

Best of Armored Saint (17 track homemade cdr)
Shake the faith -- America the Violent
Desperado -- Bloodied but Unbowed
Shortino -- It's about time
Raven -- All for One
Bernie Torme -- Out go the lights
freeride

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 10:42 am    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

Wait! On my earlier post I neglected to put up my selections for the next few days.
Uriah Heep-Anthology
Rainbow-Long Live Rock N Roll
Black Oak Arkansas-Hot And Nasty,The Best Of
The Obsessed- The Church Within
Leadfoot-Bring It On
Testament-The Gathering
Overkill- Necroshine
WASP- The Last Command
Drain STH-Freaks Of Nature
anamal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 3:15 pm    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

HEAVEN/where angels fear to tread..heres one to add to the reissues list
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 4:45 pm    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Anamal, you are a complete bastard. Heaven? You must have made a deal with the devil down at the crossroads to get that one! Damn. Remember that video for "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" with them on the top of some rock formation/mesa type thing?

Don't you live in New Hampshire? I used to live in Mass just over the border from Nashua. Not that I'd sneak into your house in the middle of the night with my cdr or anything and silently bootleg. Naw, wouldn't do that . . .
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 4:50 pm    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

Just added [b]Spirit Caravan[/b]'s Dreamwheel EP to my rotation. Not sure if it's as good as Jug Fulla Sun, (from what I've heard), but still the good stuff. I have the [b]Smoke In Sunshine[/b] demo on the way and next up is the [b]sHEAVY[/b] cd. After that the list goes on...
Atomic B1tchwax, Las Cruces, RoachPowder, Electric Wizard, Fireball Ministry, The Transport League, The Awesome Machine, SevenZuma7, Alabama Thunder Pu$$y, Goatsnake, TerraFirma...
(If anybody likes just instumental, check out Karma to Burn)

[b]Freeride[/b], (and [i]maybe[/i] some others here), you [b]have[/b] to check out these websites:
[url=http://www.freeweb.org/freeweb/StonerRockRules/acidlist.htm]http: //www.freeweb.org/freeweb/StonerRockRules/acidlist.htm[/url]

[b]and especially:[/b] [url=http://www.nodzine.com/rare/ram_list.asp?type=available]http://ww w.nodzine.com/rare/ram_list.asp?type=available[/url]
[i]Prepare to be blown away![/i]
[b]Stoner Rock Rules![/b]

[This message has been edited by Hippyblood (edited 09-21-1999).]
Batman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 5:00 pm    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

Here is what I've been listening to lately:

Metal Church/ Masterpeace
Slayer/ Diabolus (Japanese Import with extra tracks)
Scorpions/ Love at First Sting (Never owned it on Cd until recently)
Nevermore/ My own CDR Greatest hits with songs off of their last 3 cd's
Strunz & Farah/ Wild Muse (Not metal, but still kicks @$$!)
anamal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 6:35 pm    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

DTFM, i made a deal with a guy,and he did all three(heaven)discs for me, the sound quality and art work are phenominal,i live in northern NH(where all the ski areas/mountains(hillbillies)are),i think i got that video buried somewhere in my collection. Nashua,ever been to Rockit Records,what a kick ass place to find new and used discs, Did you know that Alan Frye,vocalist for heaven, was the first choice to replace BON SCOTT, but the record company (atlantic) wanted Brian Johnson,just imagine how AC/DC would sound today with him as singer (WOW),Later
ps. the doors always open..ha
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 6:48 pm    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

Anamal: Senior year of highschool, every Sunday I'd skip out on church and go spend every penny I had at Rockit Records. That place was the mecca. They had everything. Is it still around?
anamal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 7:11 pm    Post subject: What is burning up your disc player right now!!! Reply with quote

DTFM, sure is and even better than ever!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: