HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 9:53 am    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

Well I am!! More than half of the topics are nothing but complaints, bickering and squabbling amongst eachother, not to mention personal attacks for liking this or that. I know it's hard for some to back down on something they believe in, but hey, if you can't respect someone's opinions, at least make an effort to show a bit more tolerance. There's no reason to jump the gun, or fire on all cylinders the instant you see something that doesn't agree with what you stand for and believe in.

What we have here on Hard Board right now is a prime example of the very reason why so many great metal bands broke up. If we're not careful the exact same thing might happen to this board. Why be flirtin' with disaster?

To all: Calm down! Stop the internal conflicts! And do it NOW!

Now, besides my point above, but anyway. Do we really need or have use for links in Artist Discussion which leads to naked pictures of the former Ratt singer??? Too far outside the boundaries of Artist Discussion in my opinion.
zombie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 10:01 am    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

Dan,

I'm with you on this one. Thing are starting to calm down and Nitro is leading the charge to get music topics back on the board( hail Nitro4040). I gotta get some new tunes so I can get some post up reveiwing the stuff. Waiting for the Angel dust - enlighten the Darkness. Should be here any day!!

nice Anthrax ref.

[This message has been edited by zombie (edited 10-01-2000).]
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 12:39 pm    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

good points...and we are working on a solution I'm sure will please everyone.. 'til then, keep your metal sharp..
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 12:48 pm    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

I must be missing something. Whats happening with the board?
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:06 pm    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

you'll get the idea if you read some of the previous threads...the dust has settled for now..so lets try and keep it that way...
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 1:43 pm    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

Zombie,

Angel Dust-ETD is great.You won't be disappointed.Let me know what ya think.
zombie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 2:44 pm    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

DFG,

I will post a review in the new purchase thread when I get it. the only thing i have heard from then is on the Dio Tribute.
The Sledge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 6:20 pm    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

Crusader,

Ditto!! Normally, I don't read any of that cr*p. I seen notes being posted like "hey, I'm leaving" etc, so I read them. I wasn't aware of these "battles" and games going on. I couldn't believe I log-on to talk Metal (which this is the only place I can - no big time fans around here!) and I end up wasting time reading this garbage. I was going to post something in regards to all this mumbo-jumbo, but opted not waste any more time than I already have.

Maybe they should keep this ARTIST DISCUSSION for us and move all of the others to a new one like JUNK BOARD.

Scorchin,

I sure hope something is done! This is a great site, and I'm staying!!!

NP:Subterrania-TT Quick (on HR)
Crusader

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 3:33 pm    Post subject: I'm soon about to be metal thrashing mad!! Reply with quote

Scorchin, do you have any intention of taking action regarding pRATTle Queen's nonsense postings? Very little, if anything, she posts is of relevance to Hard Board's Artist Discussion!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: