HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do men look at the most?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 8:45 pm    Post subject: What do men look at the most? Reply with quote

I want you men to be honest wit me and don't try to fool me none did play. Do you look at the breast, or hair, how about the naked woman's body, or how about the chicks face.
Ok how about her ass, or maybe her belly button. Well what do you men like to look at most. I'm taking a poll. A vote so da speak.
I want to add this to my book of men but I wont add your name unless you wanted me to.
Thankz,
Rattqueen/Pearcy/Weed/Madness
Monkeyterd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 10:29 pm    Post subject: What do men look at the most? Reply with quote

I think men probably look at breasts the most. There was a recent British study I read about that men who stare at breasts 10 minutes a day will have better health. I'm sure the reasons for that are simple enough to understand.
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 12:33 am    Post subject: What do men look at the most? Reply with quote

Hey
Monkeyterd,
I seen in your profile where you live. I live in Iowa and in Waterloo. You live in the same place I do. Do you live downtown with the gangs or way out in the country with the cows. You can only live in one of the two places, or do you live in a bar? So you look at the breast, well this means you're a healthy man I take it, well Stephen Pearcy must be a healthy man too. You see a post is not a post from the true Rattqueen unless I mention Stephen's name once, or twice in one post. The people around here know this to be very true. Why just ask them and they will tell you it is so. Ya know I wish that one Stephen Pearcy would come back that posted awhile agao. He posted here and wanted to rance with me, then he went away..He must of got distracted at woman's breast, and forgot. I know he likes big breasted woman. This explains it. I must be really healthy too. I stare at mens penis's at least 30 times in one day but that would be on the net. I look at woman too and I'm a chick, so that must mean I am very healthy Gal right?

Rattqueen/Pearcy/Weed/Madness

DeathGeneral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 3:45 pm    Post subject: What do men look at the most? Reply with quote

definitely their bodies. of course they look much better when they are mutilated. one thing i must say is im not gay but i would really like to see Godof80s body. that would make my day.

Death to Power Metal!!!! Down with the Irons!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: