HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zej and Godof80s
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 2:51 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Zej, great to see you back. As you probably figured out by now, I am one of the emigrants of the last week. I just wanted to say how much I appreciated your very thoughful plea to Godof80s in the somewhat instigating thread started by Metal1 (he isn't a bad sort of guy, really).

Godof80s, I see that you've been making very strong efforts to watch the tone on your responses and I just wanted to tell you that that hasn't gone unnoticed either. It really does make all the difference.

I have been skulking around these parts lately, just tryin to a feel of the mood. I guess what I am really aiming to say is that I, for one, would like to return someday. I can speak for a lovely young girl who used to post frequently who would like to do the same. Zej and GO80s, continue to "work" towards a feeling of amity around here and I would be more than glad to do so shortly.

Depp: I am still around. Email me at Cinemetal@yahoo.com

Night-Breed and Heathermetal, knock it off, ya knuckleheads! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] I know you're right and pissed, but don't spoil the mood of the other 'boardians.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go eat some Flakes.
Zej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 6:24 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Metalfilm1,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was just very surprised to see that many of you had left. I tried to find the thread that made everyone pack up and leave, but couldn't find any particular one that seemed harsh enough. Mostly, I'm guessing, it was how things added up across several threads.

However, that disappointed me. I came here thinking this was one helluva place. As a film fan, have you ever gone to Mr. Cranky? THAT place is hell. I gave up posting there about two years ago. Got tired of the crap. Since then, the only other place was a Queensr˙che website that unfortunatley is at times a bit slow. So when I found HardRadio and saw what kind of smart, fun and really interesting things were being discussed I thought I'd found a home.

Trolls are everywhere and we just have to deal with them. Unfortunatley, even they have the right to be a troll. I hate that simple and horrible truth, but it just happens to be and there's nothing we can do about it.

However, I'm positive GodOf80's is not as bad as many people presume he is. I think he's just so passionate that at times he gets WAY too worked up. And I'm sure if he becomes aware of that fact he'll slow down, take a look around and come back as the knowledgable guy he truly is.

Even those who despise him have to accept he knows quite a bit. I wish him and them to come to terms with the reality of being able to disagree in a respectable fashion.

If neither him nor them wish to do so, so be it. It ain't my problem. But I want to stay here and don't plan on leaving soon. So if I have to make people shake hands, godammit I will.

Here's hoping you and the "lovely young girl" come back soon, as well as many others.

If you choose not to, please write: zej6@hotmail.com
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 8:07 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

GodofDickBreath.

That's the whole thing you don't get.

It's possible to have a difference of opinion and still respect the other person.

That whole respect thing. You just don't get it.

[This message has been edited by Night-Breed (edited 10-08-2000).]
MetalRider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 10:08 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Metalfilm1, you and anybody else come on back whenever you are ready.

[This message has been edited by MetalRider (edited 10-07-2000).]
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 11:19 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

In-Breed - you can stay the fukk away and take a chill pill. I'll also welcome back the "veterans".. but i'm certainly not gonna beg - i have pride - this board is doing great.

In-Breed - You are the only one who deserved the BS you recieved from me because it is very obvious you are a flamer (in more ways than one) - and such grudge-holding trash such as you definitely doesn't justify any respect from the Administrators let alone me.

Swallow me....
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 11:21 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Also - In Breed - you also have now turned on your "friends" - what kind of person are you?? Metalfilm and Co. should come back and leave you in the gutter where you belong..
Metal1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 12:01 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Metalfilm, thanks for your vote of confidence, honestly, it means a lot to me. I'm just back from the Yankees loss, so I'll post sometime tommorow. I'm just browsing now, too bummed over the Yanks getting their asses kicked. I'll post l8tr, have a good night, all of you.

Up the Irons!
Zej

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 12:24 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Night-Breed:

Just as I about to respond to you I saw you edited your message. Well, anyways, here goes.

I understand where you come from, I truly do. The hate, the insults, the racial slurs (in a certain thread, someone suggested mexicans as thugs, and I resent that), the offenses, the way GodOf80's tends to overreact--and badly.

But the reason I'm willing to give it a try is because I honestly think he is not a bad perosn. Sure, he's got a temper he desperately needs to hold on to, and he has thrown the most vicous insults in here.

But I'm willing to say he's just too passionate and sometimes gets carried away.

So far, he's been willing to accept that he does get overly pissed. That's a step ion the right direction. You gotta hand it to the guy: he knows quite a bunch about music, and I personally think he COULD get along with everyone.

If I'm right,you'll see GodOf80's getting along fine with pretty much everyone (and I hope that includes you).

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong and I'll live to pay. You'll seeme apologize. Such is life.

GodOf80's: Man, I'm trying to help you here and you go on a rampage again. Lend me a hand, will ya? If you're such a good guy, prove it, if not to the others at least to me. I do not intend to get into arguments with others over you if you keep on pissing on people. Help me out here.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 12:46 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Zej, if you know any good film BBs you can recommend to me, please do so. Otherwise, I know that there are some pretty film-savvy metalheads over at metalflakes. We can set up shop and argue eachother down to whimpering bitches, haha!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: