HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zej and Godof80s
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 10:25 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Billcar: I'll email you.

HardRocker: If Godof80s is not one of you or affiliated with you, then how come AFTER the "imposter" thing, he was able to post on the board NOT as a "Hard Boardian," or as a "New Member," but as "Not Registered." How do you post on this board if you are not registered? Similarly, what explains your coddling of him while turning your back on other HardBoardians (not me) who had actually considered you guys FRIENDS!?!?!?
Anyway, it is a moot point. I was only checking back to see if I had to e-mail anyone. And that's the last word . . .

Good luck with your radio station. You have lost at least 15-20 listeners over this stupid situation. Congratulations.
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 10:53 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Opinions are like azzholes - everyones got em - just dont try to make others sniff yers if they dont want to.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 2:17 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

OK. Enough please.

When the second GO80's account was deleted, it also deleted the first account. When the threads for the forums were updated, the software will notice a post from a user not in the database...hence the unregistered mark.

As GO80's re-registered after that to get a new account and password, then all new posts would show again as a registered member.

simple.
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 9:01 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

thats what i figured so ill buy it. Unfortunately whether you moderators are to blame or not, the other members of the board have been frightened away. Perhaps people will come back someday though.
Depp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 2:45 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

I still come hear just to read this thread, but hardrocker or scorchin still havnīt said why they like thegoofofthe80s so much and hate the rest of us. You must be able to read, check his posts out and all he ever did was to call others *******s all the time because they didnīt see things his bizarre way. He is the kind of person that would have to go to special school for his social misbehaviour, but here he can roam free just insultin people all the time, and there is nothing we can do about it, but go somewhere else.
You havnīt even commented on this, itīs like he is holding a gun to your head or something ?
I just donīt get it, and I just wanna understand your point of view.
MartinPopoffSucks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 4:28 am    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

depp , wipe the tears from your eyes and look around. things are alot better now with this board since you flamers bailed.
i love how you people say you're gonna leave and thats the "final word" but you still hang around like bad smells. people - shidt or get off the pot.
CASE CLOSED.
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 1:19 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

we think banning anyone sucks..
(before you bring up KnightAnimal he still posts here on occasion w/ a different name)
We weren't taking sides, I have deleted and edited plenty of GO80's posts, he didn't whine about it, also posted for him to chill on the racial slurs, he did , when he attacks anyone I deleted or edited most of the posts,
If I didn't delete the whole thread it was because I actually thought it was a good topic or it was posted by a new member , and wanted them to stick around (i'm sure you remeber her) and I actually thought the vet members were able to take care of themselves, while we worked out the problem....
Following a fickle flake on a tantrum was their choice.

Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 2:33 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

This thread is getting ridiculous. It was an olive branch to anyone who wanted it, pure and simple. Hardrocker is right; it seems like people are just posting to have the last word and yes, that includes the perpetually ignorant MPS. It's quite ironic that one of the few people who's had the good sense to ignore this thread is the "villain" himself, GO80s. Hell, Zek isn't even posting here. The very two people to whom this thread was addressed are nowhere to be found. The thread has clearly overstayed its welcome and I, for one, would like to see it closed.

To my friends in the ranks of Hardboard emigrees, let's get it together. Either post here or don't. I stated that I would not post again until definite changes took place. It very much seems like they have, so I am back here posting. I did not come back to throw a wrench into the gears. All I am asking is that you either come back with me or stay out. You know I'd love to chat with you all any where I can, and here or there is fine by me.
MarillionFan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 2:43 pm    Post subject: Zej and Godof80s Reply with quote

Right on Matt - I think Depp , Jake and In-Breed need a change of heart also.

Yes, this is the NEW godof80s and the only thing i won't change is my feelings about Martin Popoff but i'll try to leave him out of my discussions..

ROCK ON!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: