HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RealRadio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 6:53 pm    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

I do understand that it's apparently policy for the initials of the "pure rock" station **** to be bleeped, but I was talking about the broadcast version of **** , not the online version of **** , which honestly I've never heard.

Scorchin, HardRocker -- you guys honestly think old Death would two time you? NEVER!!

[This message has been edited by DeathtofalseMetal (edited 09-28-1999).]
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 7:44 pm    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

Here in Chicagoland we have 3 major Classic Rock Stations, 1 Alternative, and I don't know how many Country & Rap/R&B stations. (I also get a couple of Michigan stations, 1 Classic Rock and 1 thats tryin to rock.) We [i]had[/i] a rock station in Chicago but it sold out to Motown. Years ago we had Zrock, a good metal station, but it bit it too. You'd think a big city like Chicago would have a metal station, but noooooooo!
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 11:51 pm    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

Not Man - I think that is what I accidentally did. There use to be a heavy metal radio station here and they sold out (now it's a mexican station).. now they are online only. Did your account here get deleted or just the post?? Im going to have to be very careful .. I certainly wouldn't do anything intentionally to upset Big Brother. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 12:16 am    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

Not Man & DTFM - yep thats the station I was talking about. And I was trying to post (in this thread) about the radio station and not the online version, and it got starred out. Oh well.. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 7:55 am    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

I remember zrock - those were the good ole days!
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 10:23 am    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

I never find good rock stations in major cities. Usually, it's in the middle of nowhere. Last Christmas, driving from my soon-to-be in-laws house in Peoria, Illinois to Chicago I listened to a great hard rock station. Priest. Maiden. You name it. By the time I got to Chicago, I had lost the signal.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 3:42 pm    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

Zrock was everywhere. I used to get it on a real bad signal but it was the best!! Here in Minneapolis we had two decent hard rock stations, one of them crashed and burned, changed to classic & soft rock crap. Now we've got 93X, play list is too damn small but at least it's hard rock. The jocks are actually pretty cool, could use more new music though.
Not Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 5:28 pm    Post subject: RealRadio Reply with quote

Zrock was the best station before they went alternative.

>>>ScopionsFan,

Of course I never heard the radio station vesion only the online version, not as good as HardRadio.

C-YA
[img]http://socr.uwindsor.ca/~rzlotnik/rstar.gif[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: