HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You always remember your first...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 1999 9:28 pm    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

1st album (cassette really) - Vanilla Ice - To the Extream (What can I say...I was an impressionable young 13 year old)

1st Concert - Wierd Al Yankovic...that dude puts on an awsome show!!!! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

1st CD - Nirvana Unplugged

1st Metal CD/ album - I can't even remember. I think it may have been AC/DC's Ballbreaker...killer cd!!! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
zombie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 1999 10:51 pm    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

First cd- Jap import UFO lights out.
First concert - Molly Hatchet: april wine
First 8 track: Alice cooper. goes to hell
First lp : Deep purple
first time : in a 1980 station wagon. Got my first spider sandwich that night.
Heather

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 7:54 am    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

This is really going to pick my brain!

1st concert-Def Leppard and Uriah Heep at the old Compton Terrace, Tempe, AZ. September 13, 1983 or right around there!

1st album-Def Leppards Pyromania

1st album bought with my own money was Motley Crue s/t.

1st run in with the law-I was 16, driving home from a Motley Crue concert (Girls tour) in Phoenix. I made it across the street from the coliseum and there was a barricade across my lane. Not wanting to smash into it, I swung into the next lane and cut off, you guessed it, Mr. "I just graduated from the freakin academy and take my job way too seriously". Talked him outta a ticket though!

1st real kiss-9th grade

1st crush-Randy, but the creep wouldn't even give me the time of day!

1st time-(Nobody believes this one)In a Motel 6 w/my husband 2 weeks before the wedding. (Guess that makes me a "good girl")

1st experiment with drugs-pot, 9th grade, made me sleepy; crystal-18, made me sick; gave up after that!

1st time drunk-11th grade, went to fair with sister, went on the Gravitron, got sick, got home my mom was still awake and wanted to talk. Don't know if she ever realized I was drunk (everclear, do NOT drink straight)! To this day, I can't go on rides at the fair, thanks sis.

The Yod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 8:21 am    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

1st Album: Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
1st CD: Motley Crue - Generation Swine
1st Car Accident: Jamming to Whitesnake
1st Puker: 13 years old, listening to "Number of the Beast" Iron Maiden
1st Illegal Substance: Listening to War Pigs - Black Sabbath. Won't tell you my age at that time - it's too disgusting!
1st Concert: Motley Crue/Scorpions
EXCITER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 9:44 am    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

My firsts:

First breath: December 13, 1965

First laugh: Seeing my parents Dec 13, 1965

First Concert: KISS 1979

First 8 Track: Cheap Trick at Budokan

First LP: Shawn Cassidy 1977 (Thanks MOM!)

First CD: KISS ALIVE!

First Sexual experience: Being Breast Fed

First Sexual experience w/o Mother: 1980, backseat of my '75 Caprice Classic behind the next town's school, listening to Cheap Trick at Budokan.

First embarassing momemt: Seeing a picture of first sexual experience!

First Arrest: Jumping over the fence at the Naval Training Center, Rhode Island (I was drunk and very cold!)

First Kid: February, 1988 (Sean)

First good looking kid: Oct, 1993 (Ryan)

First DUI: June, 1999

First Job: Pharmacy Delivery Boy, 1982

First instrument: Drums (Set of TAMA's given to me in 1980)

First time reading this thread: Sep 24, 1999

First time ever being "flooded out" by a hurricane: Sep 16, 1999

First time deployed on a Navy ship: Desert Storm.

First divorce: Pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCITER
DEFFY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 10:10 am    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

FIRST (on tape): Black Sabbath / We Sold Our Souls for R&R
FIRST lp : AC/DC / Dirty Deeds
FIRST 8Track: Monsters of Rock / Rainbow-Scorpins-April Wine.
First Concert: '82 Rod Stewart (Houston, Tx)
FIRST CD: OZZY / Bark at the moon

***FIRST lp to wear completly out: Iron Maiden / Piece of Mind

[This message has been edited by DEFFY (edited 09-24-1999).]

[This message has been edited by DEFFY (edited 09-24-1999).]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 8:41 am    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

My computer rebooted the first time I tried to type this...damn thing. Bad RAM?

Anyway...

First Album: Nazareth-The Game. My late, great, beloved Uncle Steve wanted to make sure I turned out to appreciate rock and roll. He then proceeded to buy me Queen-The Game and Kiss-Dynasty. I miss you, dude.

First Cassette: Kiss-Alive. I was, what, 9? Bought at a garage sale for a buck.

First CD: And Justice For All.

First Concert: Technically, Willie Nelson. I was 14, in '83. I went with Dad. My first "rock" concert was the Romantics in '85. Growing up in a tiny midwestern town doesn't leave you many options. It wasn't until I went in the Army and got over to Germany that I saw my:

First REAL Rock Concert: Def Leppard/MSG. March 1988.

First puke: A whole liter of cheap-azz Gallo red came back up while listening to High and Dry back in, what, 1984? I think I was fifteen.

First time: I was 16, in a huge '74 Chevy Impalla behind the union hall on a hot April night....sigh....I *miss* big cars....

First toke: Around the same time. Smoked a joint. Felt nothing. Hmmm. Better smoke another one. I smoked another one. Well, I feel a *little* something. Smoked a third. Okay, now I'm getting buzzed. Better smoke a fourth. Oh, god, I had no idea that you have to wait a while to get buzzed. I was STO-O-ONED. Then I went to a church youth group meeting. Honestly. I've never looked at religion the same way since.

First case of the clap: Heh....j/k!
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 9:29 am    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

1st album - Styx Paradise Theater
1st 8 track - Pat Benatar Crimes of Passion
1st CD - Whitesnake - David Coverdale - oh yea!
1st concert - Asia
1st real concert - Metallica Ride the Lightning Tour
1st time - Judas Priest Hell Bent for Leather (now known as Hell Bent for Heather)
1st puke - Vodka 8th grade
Crusader

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 10:07 am    Post subject: You always remember your first... Reply with quote

First bought Motörhead cd: No Sleep At All
First bought Saxon cd: Solid Ball Of Rock
First Saxon cd I listened to: Power & The Glory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: