HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ross Robinson and Witchery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 10:02 pm    Post subject: Ross Robinson and Witchery Reply with quote

It's true. At the New York AND LA Emperor shows, the purveyor of rap-metal approached the rapidly surging thrashers from Gothenburg, expressed his deep love for their music and...asked to work with them. The mind can only boggle at the idea of Sharlee's tight bass unwound and left to flap like Fieldy, of Richard Corpse and Jensen's guitars reigned into all but that routine CRUNCH that the kiddies love to mosh and rape to. Ahhh, never mind. Via interview, Jensen told me that it will NEVER happen, that he is well aware of Ross' crimes against humanity. On the plus side for Ross, it should be noted (and this is off the record) that he is "sick" of the rap-metal trend which seems to have spiraled out of control. Stay tuned, friends!
EpicFNM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 9:13 am    Post subject: Ross Robinson and Witchery Reply with quote

I think Ross Robinson biggest low was producing that Vannila Ice album. YUCK! Lets hope that he can do something different. He will earn my respect when he does that.
gumbosin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 5:43 pm    Post subject: Ross Robinson and Witchery Reply with quote

What happened Ross? Couldn't find any suckers willing to sign Ice, so you gotta scout the death metal shows for some real talent?...you're better off waiting for Max to reunite with Sepultura.
EpicFNM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 1999 2:54 pm    Post subject: Ross Robinson and Witchery Reply with quote

I think this site describe Ross's style of music by saying it is the "baggy pants style" of music. I can't imagine a death metal band falling into that category. Personaly I don't like death metal so I could careless.
Satariel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 1999 2:21 pm    Post subject: Ross Robinson and Witchery Reply with quote

With Witchery being the most over rated, hyped up pile of c.rap that I ever bought I can't say I am not suprised.
Batman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 1999 5:13 pm    Post subject: Ross Robinson and Witchery Reply with quote

Amen to that Satariel! I ordered one of their cd's off of the net, and I was totally disappointed. The guitars were okay, but the lead singers voice was like nails on a chalkboard to me.

[img]http://www.diabolus.net/Art/slaylog.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: