HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE TROOPER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 3:03 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

Oh, as far as crazy $hit...
this band called The Kill once put up a curtan of translucent plastic (the crap they close in constrution areas with during the winter the keep heat in) then during the first song, the singer would slash open curtan with a knife. Kinda cool.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 4:07 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

Hi Trooper, We're in Minneapolis - Sorry. I like the plastic idea though, our bass player is the complete psycho - (just shaved his head,) we could put him in a body bag and have him tear out. Or maybe I'll just wrap up some delicious little morsel and chew through the plastic myself! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
Crusader

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 4:48 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

Here's an old classic. Bring some old second hand guitars (instead of expensive new ones)on stage before your final song, and put them to flames when you have finished playing for the night. Just like old J. Hendrix.
Jake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 6:15 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

you should get some of your friends to pretend they are the normal audience, and then stage fights with them. People will then stay around watching the fights even if they are all staged. Your psycho bass player can just get this reputation of attacking "random" people when you play. then youll always break up the fights and tell the bassist your going to kick him out of the band and have a big argument and then play something loud and ****ed off and everyone will be wanting to fight after they see it and theyll hear the ****ed off song and get all into it.
zombie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 8:49 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

Saw a band called billygoat, play naked and the lead singer jacked off while the base player stuck marshmallows (sp?) up his own
a$$. We left after that song. I'm pretty sure that they never became famous for their
musical talent.
Zombie
OverMuch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 10:02 am    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

Oh, yeah...almost forgot. Anybody see Rammstein lately?

Two words: Gimp rape.

<shudder>
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 3:32 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

oooohh, that stuff could be a little TOO far out there for me. I hope my Bass player isn't into gimp rape, he's also my roommate !! EEEKK!!

Jamming marshmallows up my a$$, uh.....well.... I always said I'd do anything to make it, but......ouch... is that before or after you roast them on the campfire?? [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

There was that broadcast of Woodstock were Flea played naked. I thought that was killer.
Flarpo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 1999 2:34 am    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

Try some wacky horn blowers in the show.

[img]http://www.medio.mh.se/~carolus/pictures/grail/fanfare.jpg[/img]

[This message has been edited by Flarpo (edited 10-02-1999).]
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 1999 2:19 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock Craziness at it's Finest Reply with quote

The Voltones in N. California has some mechanical chickens that would dance around on stage while they play surfer rock.
By the way the singer in my old band back in Hollywood would hand out the suckers to the ladies when a performance was ending, then invite them to the after show parties. It was a riot! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: