HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it me? Another Cancellation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 1999 7:12 pm    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

well, i was checking one of the Scorps websites, just picked up Animal Magnetism on cd, nice to hear you again, anyways.. I went to the Scorps website cause i was wondering if they had changed there setlist since i have tix for Scorps/Montrose in November. I come to learn that Rudy';s back is hurt and they are cancelling all shows. Say it aint so!!!!!!! First Maiden and now the Scorps. Ok, i still have tix for Hagar/Megadeth and just got my Dokken/Great White, so lets hope I can see these shows.
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 1999 2:15 am    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

Let me know how Dokken was when ya go ok? I haven't been able to make it to any of thier recent shows, I'd like to know how they are doing live these days.

...(_E\/
Starr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 1999 6:42 pm    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

What town in Montrose playing? I'd love to see them live. That first album is one of the best of all times!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 1999 10:12 am    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

Montrose was supposed to be supporting the Scorps on the indoor fall tour. Looks like it is all cancelled. I would like to see Ronnie play again, havent seen him since the Gamma Reunion tour back in '93.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 1999 10:55 am    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

I saw the scorpions on 8/24 - their set list consisted of all popular tunes since blackout (also the zoo) - no old stuff - waaahhhhh! it was my first time to see them live and i really like their old stuff so i was quasi disappointed. Great White rocked, i saw them 8/17.
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 6:00 pm    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

Nitro.. out of curiosity.. which site did you check?? [url=http://www.the-scorpions.com]www.the-scorpions.com[/url] (official site) has not mention it yet.. the other site [url=http://www.scorps.com]www.scorps.com[/url] (fan site but gets some info from the band direct) is where I saw the notice about the cancelling of shows.. however it did say they might not all be cancelled, just some of them.

The only thing is he didn't state his source for this info.. I wish he had... because I would like to believe that its a false alarm...
nitro4040

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 6:03 pm    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

I check BASS Tickets Online and they show it as cancelled as well. It was the fan site I saw the info at.
The Yod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 9:22 am    Post subject: Is it me? Another Cancellation Reply with quote

Hey Lev - I saw Dokken/Great White a couple of weeks ago. I honestly thought Dokken was much better then Great White. They rocked, but Don looks really, really old!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: