HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return of The Day on the Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitro4040

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 5:56 pm    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

Only a few may know what this means, but here in the bay we are bein treated to the first Day on the Green (big outdoor show) this Sunday, Oct. 10th, since Metallica/Queensryche back in the early 90's. The venue has moved to the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds (usually was the Oakland Coliseum) but should be a long day or rock n roll.

Hagar
Megadeth
Sevendust
Sprung Monkey
Loudmouth
2 other bands added, but haven't heard who they are.

yeeehhhhaaaa
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 6:05 pm    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

Right on! I'm there. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
zombie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 1999 7:59 pm    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

nitro,

Don't get too excited yet, the way your luck has been running they might cancell the show.
Hope not or u might have to go postal due to
a lack of Metal. Since I can't be there, drink a beer for me and bang your head till
it hurts for the rest of us on the board!
( it sucks living in Missouri...land of hillbillies and Country music)
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 7:35 am    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

rock out with your c*ck out for me too - i feel for you Zombie, i'm living in c & w hell too. at least i got a dose of relief with ozzfest in may!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 9:50 am    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

Don't jinx it Zombie!!! I am going thru withdrawals.

The other bands added are Machinehead and DET (I think). Are either worth seeing? Think I saw something about Machinehead around here somewhere.
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 3:56 pm    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

Hey, give us a report on what you thought of Loudmouth! I know those guys and its great they are doing so well. I was going to see them when they came to Chicago, but then I heard they were opening for Megadeth and decided I'd catch them another time. I know they understand! Peace.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 5:04 pm    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

Will give a report for sure. Color me stupid, but I just found out Machine Head is a local band, told you I had been out of it for a while.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 1999 11:13 pm    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

I saw Loudmouth on Friday opening for Black Label Society and they rocked even harder live than on record! I am impressed.
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 6:41 am    Post subject: Return of The Day on the Green Reply with quote

Excellent Metalfilm! I bet that was a great show. Black Label Society rocks too. Isn't Mike (Loudmouth) one of the best bass players you've heard in a long time? I use to pay $2 cover to see those guys. I guess those days are over!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: