HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
styxx2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 2:17 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

HELLO TO ALL JUST WANTED LAY SOME NEW MUSIC ON YA!!
CHECK OUT THE NEW METHODS OF MAYHEM SINGLE
FEATURING TOMMY LEE,FRED DURST,LIL KIM,AND GEORGE CLINTON!! ITS CALLED GET NAKED AND ROCKS!!
GO TO [url=http://streetteam.net/sounds.html]http://streetteam.net/sounds.ht ml[/url]
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!
STYXX
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 2:19 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Uh, oh. I think someone just stepped in it.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 2:28 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Ok, I gave it a listen. "Rocks" would not be a word I would use to describe it. It's cheesy rap with a couple of guitar chords thrown in. Let me put it this way, Limp B and Kid Rock are closer to metal and rock then this MOM stuff/song.
styxx2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 2:37 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

HEY NITRO THANKS FOR GIVING IT A LISTEN!!
I HAVE HEARD 6 SONGS OFF THIS ALBUM, AND IT IS ALOT HEAVIER THAN THE THAT SONG HONEST!!
ANYWAY THANKS AGAIN FOR GIVING IT A LISTEN!!
I APPRECIATE IT!!
STYXX

[This message has been edited by styxx2 (edited 10-08-1999).]
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 3:02 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

I listened, and i like it - its sorta techno funk??? I'll admit it, i like funk.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 3:25 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

If this were a funk/rap board, and if I listened to that type of music I would rate it higher. It's not so bad for that type. Just don't call it rock, don't call it metal, and don't expect me to buy it. peace.

So, has Tommy Lee sold out now? Or was he always a sell out in the Crue days? hmmmm
styxx2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 4:00 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

NOW I WOULDNT CALL HIM A SELL OUT!!
HE HAS MORE THAN ONE TASTE FOR MUSIC THATS ALL.
JUST LIKE NIKKI SIXX HE HAS A SIDE PROJECT
CALLED 1958 AND IT IS NOT ROCK.

THE ONLY REASON I POSTED IT HERE IS BECAUSE I THOUGHT MAYBE SOME PEEPS MIGHT BE INTERESTED SINCE ITS TOMMY LEE.

AS FOR MYSELF I LISTEN TO ALL TYPES OF MUSIC,
MY HEART BELONGS TO ROCK N ROLL BUT I DO LOVE SUMTHIN DIFFERENT EVERYNOW AND THEN!!
THANKS FOR HAVING A GOOD CONVERSATION ABOUT IT AND NOT FLAMING ME!! I RESPECT ANYONES OPINION AS LONG AS MINE IS RESPECTED.
THANKS STYXX
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 7:11 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Styxx: The one thing you'll notice around here is that people will listen to the music and will give it an honest opinion. Good or bad. I'm gonna check M.O.M. out tonight (no sound card here at work), and report back. Thanks for posting it and thanks for having thick skin!!
THUMPER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 1999 10:24 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! All these headbangers jumping on the rap bandwagon are making me sick...Even George Lynch has wussed out! Puke!!!!! On a more positive note, I think Ratt has finally decided to stop being trendy and dance with who brought 'em. At least somebody gets it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: