HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
styxx2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 7:01 am    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

HEY THANKS DEATHTOFALSEMETAL,
I HOPE YOU DIG THE SONG AND IF NOT THATS COOL TO,AT LEAST YOU WILL CHECK IT OUT.
I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
ROCK ON BRO!!
STYXX
zombie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 7:16 am    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Dear Styxx,

Please turn off your CAPITAL letters, you are making me deaf.

(sorry personal pet peev...drives me nuts)
styxx2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 7:23 am    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

sorry zombie bad habit!!
styxx
Misticmyst73

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 7:40 am    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

I really don't think much of Tommy Lee after the split with the Crue and seeing his hair in dredlocks dressed like snoop doggy dog.By the way speaking of the Crue when are they comming out with something new? And I wounder who the recording drummer will be?
styxx2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 8:28 am    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

the crue will be going into the studio in jan. as for drummer randy castillo is tommy's replacement. he is a full time member of motley crue.
the crue is playing new years eve in chicago
and new years day in milwalkee (sp?)
def leppard are co-headling both shows!!
styxx

tommy is still a great musician no matter what his hair looks like. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
The Yod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 9:05 am    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Wow, that totally sucked!!! Motley is my all time favorite as many of you know, and this just breaks my heart!!!! I can't believe what a sell out Tommy is. It's one thing to leave a group and go off on your own as long as you stay true to the music, it's quite another to cross over into another genre of music entirely. Especially rock going over to rap???? I could swallow it being the blues or something like that, but rap of all things!!!! What a loser Tommy is! He and the brothers deserve each other.
styxx2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 2:44 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Hey Yod thanks for at least giving it a listen, I am also a big fan of motleys.
always have been, but I have to disagree with you that tommy is "selling out".
Just because he wants to do music totally different than what he has done for 20 years doesnt make him a sellout,I respect his honesty. At least he is not still with motley and being fake just for money,to me that would be cheating the fans.
anyway thanks again for at least giving it a listen.
To Overmuch, motley has never been sellouts.
they have been the trendsetters!! Motley is the only band that I know of who have been able to change their look,sound,and logo,on every album they have made. That is what has set motley apart from other bands.
and they are on their way back. seen them this past summer and they still kick ass.
randy was a great replacement for tommy.
there was over 20,000 at the show I was at,motley is on their way back!!
styxx
OverMuch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 11:46 pm    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Hell, Motley has ALWAYS been about selling out. I mean, look at the difference between Shout and Theater.

"Look! We're devil worshippers!"

1 yr later:

"Look! We're Aerosmith!"

...but I digress. I've always liked the Crue, I admit, albiet as a guilty pleasure, like Kiss. Now, after seeing that Vince has completely lost the ability to sing, (I..wolf..screa..lon...nite..bloostai..on stayayay) and Tommy is the biggest sellout azzhole this year, I say hire David Lee Roth and keep Castillo as a drummer....hmmmm...????

Okay, Roth is a stretch, but hey.....

Maybe Stephen Pearcy?
Misticmyst73

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 1999 8:53 am    Post subject: M.O.M. CHECK IT OUT!! Reply with quote

Just want to thank Styxx2 for the Crue info.And I think they are on there way back also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: