HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitro4040

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 2:51 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

No San Francisoc/San Joes date before heading to Australia? whats up with that?
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 3:04 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

Yeah, I was a little bummed about that too, but I have some friends in Vegas and San Diego. I'll see if anyone else wants to go.

I have no idea how big the House of Blues is in Vegas. I would think that it would be kind of small. The Galaxy venue in Santa Ana should be a larger size I think.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 4:13 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

Nitro, you're getting spoiled because Michael Schenker considers Palo Alto his home away from home. I mean, wasn't the entire last UFO tour done at the Edge? Now you're crying because Dr. Noodle isn't coming through? HA! I'm just messing with you.

Don't worry, it's not a big college town, anyway.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 4:20 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

Yep. bout time for Mikey to show up again too. I was looking at past dates and was bummed to see yngwie was at the Edge in 96 with Wasp, that would have been cool..
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 1999 11:05 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

I just found out that Randy Coven just got hired as the bassist for the new tour (starts Oct. 31).
I'm not too familiar with much of his work, but remember about ten years ago he put some instructional videos out. I'm probably going to catch the Santa Ana or Las Vegas show.

For a listing of tour dates goto [url=http://www.yngwiemalmsteen.com]Yngwie Malmsteen's Website[/url].

[This message has been edited by QuantumRocker (edited 10-08-1999).]
Misticmyst73

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 1999 8:48 am    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

Damn screwed again!Malmsteens not coming anyplace near here.I live in central NY not in the city but in the state it self.Mabey I should move some place warm mabey I would get to see him then.Boohoooo!
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 1999 1:03 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

Nitro: Check the "hard news" section; it looks like the Lord of the Noodle will in fact be coming to the Keystone, er, I mean the Edge on Nov. 8.
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 1999 1:18 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

Right on! Thanks for pointing that out DTFM. But to make the message a little clearer, it's on page two of the current Hard News.
I'll be going to that show instead since its closer. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 1999 4:12 pm    Post subject: Malmsteen's 99/2000 Tour Reply with quote

That's a damn Monday night! And also would be the 3rd concert in 30 days.. not sure I will be able to swing that, but Yngwie at the Edge may be too good to pass up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: