HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opinions RE: PC69

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neckbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 4:29 pm    Post subject: Opinions RE: PC69 Reply with quote

I just picked up PC69's album Electrified yesterday and after a couple of listens I like it. What does their other stuff sound like? I am particularly interested in their new one Sonic Dynamite. Thanks.

NP PC69 Stranger In Time
Metal1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: Opinions RE: PC69 Reply with quote

Absolutley a must have! Betterthan Electrified IMO. I can't believe this band isn't getting more attention, the seem so damn underrated!

PS. Fast forward the last track on Electrified (the ballad) to hear the bonus track. Its the same song, but the singer sings in a totally British accent. Its like Monty Phython, I nearly pissed myself!

[This message has been edited by Metal1 (edited 01-09-2001).]
Templar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 10:42 pm    Post subject: Opinions RE: PC69 Reply with quote

Better than Electrified? That's all I needed to hear -- the order for Sonic Dynamite goes out tonight!
anamal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2001 6:07 pm    Post subject: Opinions RE: PC69 Reply with quote

they just released a new ep called mixery, u gotta get it..
ImpaleVlad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2001 11:15 am    Post subject: Opinions RE: PC69 Reply with quote

You should be all right as long as you stick with the albums that have the current singer. I don't like the albums with Andi Deris singing as much as I like the newer ones.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2001 8:19 pm    Post subject: Opinions RE: PC69 Reply with quote

I think they're great. They have a solid understanding of the concept of "melody," and it shows in their work.
Metal1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: Opinions RE: PC69 Reply with quote

Amen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: