HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recently purchased CDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul G

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 6:01 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

My initial reaction to the new Filter and Days of the New is good but I really have to give something 5-6 spins before I reach some sort of conclusion, once is never enough. The new Sevendust does absolutely nothing for me (it sounds tired contrived and done already), too many bands trying to latch on to Korn's success by copying (this may work short term for some but as always only the true originals are usually left standing once the trend is over).

Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 11:44 pm    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Cannibal Corpse-Bloodthirst
Dark Tranquillity-The Gallery
Bewitched-Pentagram Prayer
Edge of Sanity-Infernal

woosta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 6:07 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Just picked up:
Marty Friedman "scenes"
Belladona
Kreator- forgot the title already
Children of Bodom "hatebreeder" another album of the year candidate.
Primal Fear- "Jaws of Death" Let me once again offer my opinion that this band is far beyond Judas Priest in every way!
Gravestone-Back to Attack
GCarden

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 8:10 pm    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

> Does that Uli box set have Symphonic Legends ? The Sky of Avalon cd?

Nope!
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 2:22 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Scorpions-TOKYO TAPES!!!

Scorpions-Virgin Killer(band cover...as opposed to banned cover, which I have as well)

Alcatrazz-No Parole from Rock N Roll
Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 6:37 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Hammerfall--Legacy of Kings
Stratovarious--Destiny (this is all your fault, Metalfilm. After you mentioned them I tried out some sound samples and had to have it).
In Flames--Colony
Primal Fear--s/t
Dark Tranquility--Projector.
Paul G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 5:55 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Yesterday I picked up -

WITCHERY "Dead...": WWWWW - Crank it baby just under 34 minutes of ripping metal. Read the interview in BW&BK. Ross Robinson is talking to them....about future projects. NONONON.

Entombed "Clandestine" Finally bought this - WHY did I wait so long. Makes me forget about the dreadful Same Difference record.

Enuff Z Nuff: "Paraphenalia" - I eat this stuff up being a old time Cheap Trick supporter. This is right that alley. Great sugar fix with meaty guitars.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 6:45 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Nine Inch Nails-Pretty Hate Machine, folks this is a classic in the making.
ZaphodBeeblebrox42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 1:40 pm    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Recently I've acquired In Flames: The Jester Race and Possessed: Seven Churches. Haven't listened to the In Flames much yet, but this Possessed CD is awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: