HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recently purchased CDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 12:24 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Anyone else check out Gcardens web site?
Dude, how's business? By the way great pick ups on the early Scorps and Uli Jon recordings. Ever hear Kyoji Yamamoto solo stuff?
late!
Paul G

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 4:42 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Matt,

Yes I meant the first Ted Nugent, good solid hard rock from the good ole 70's.

Recent adds include the new "Live" good solid CD & Katatonia which I love it sounds kinda like Amorphis & Sugar/Husker Du with heavier guitars, the vocals are clean and reminds me at times of Bob Mould. It's depressingly UPBEAT if that makes any sense.

On vinyl I picked up a split 45" of Neurosis/Soilent Green doing Black Sabbath material. VERY COOL.

I'm still waiting for the following - New Opeth/Crimson Glory/Raven "Neat" re-issues/Danzig 666.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 4:49 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

A.C.-It Just Gets Worse(The absolute WORST band of all time)
Katatonia-Tonight's Decision
My Dying Bride-34.788%...complete;The Light at the End of the World
Opeth-Still Life
Overkill-Coverkill
Royal Hunt-Fear
Whitesnake-s/t;Slip of the Tongue
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 6:23 am    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

Man, is this post ever getting LONG! Anyhoot... I just ordered the latest release from TNT titled "Transistor". I have heard tunes from it already, and was not really that impressed, other than a few songs. My wife demanded I order it though (damn metal head wives, ya know). Have you guys heard this latest release? If so, what do you think about it?

...(_E\/|/\TH/\N
Batman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 3:38 pm    Post subject: Recently purchased CDS Reply with quote

I recently picked up the new Testament and Engine cd's. The Testament was okay, although I was a little disappointed. I bought the Engine cd yesterday, and I love it! it's kind of slow, but it's way better than the last Fates Warning cd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: