HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gay Black Metal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 1999 9:14 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

I listened to all the songs on this album, all I can say is it totally sucks and it wouldnt matter what kind, type or style of music it is.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 1999 11:03 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

Satariel, please don't hurt my feelings. I may have to go speak to my editors at Ill Literature and Metal Hammer and all my contacts at Century Media, Nuclear Blast, Necropolis, Red Stream, Full Moon, Black Sun and Metal Blade and ask them all of I am still pretty and sweet and loved. Only then will I feel as much like a man as you are, you big tough fella you.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 9:24 am    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

Huh? Did I miss something? Saterial, I'm not sure what got you riled up. Was it Matt's original post, which was obviously meant in jest. Or was it his rant about black metal (all from Norway?!?!)?

I'm just trying to keep score . . .
freeride

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 9:50 am    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

Was Possessed from Norway? If not, what would you call them?
Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 10:10 am    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

Brian:

Um, exactly which album are you talking about. There have been a bunch mentioned on this thread.

Just trying to get it straight.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 1999 10:44 am    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

I dyed my hair red this weekend, but the last couple of posts on this board is making me feel like my former blonde self? Like ohmygod!
Brian123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 3:40 pm    Post subject: Gay Black Metal Reply with quote

Sorry, the CD I was refering to is I. M. O . A. L. (It really reeks).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: