HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OFFICIAL NEWS FROM THE HALFORD CAMP!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 2:18 pm    Post subject: OFFICIAL NEWS FROM THE HALFORD CAMP!!!!! Reply with quote

From robhalford.com:

quote:
HALFORD INCITES INSURRECTION
Halford follow up last years outstanding metal masterpiece 'Resurrection'
with a double live album on Metal-is Records entitled 'Live Insurrection'.

Released on March 26th, the album was recorded at various stages during
the 'Resurrection World Tour', which saw the band take in 94 shows over a 7-month
period in 20 countries around the globe.

The choice of songs that feature on the album will ensure that this is the
quintessential record for all fan's, both early and more recent, of the 'Metal God'.

Songs so far confirmed are:
Resurrection / Made In Hell / Into The Pit / Nailed To The Gun / Light Comes Out Of
Black / Stained Class / Jawbreaker / Running Wild / Slow Down / Life In Black / Hell's
Last Survivor / Sad Wings / Beyond The Realms Of Death / Breaking The Law / Metal
Gods / Silent Screams / Cyber world / Saviour / Hellion / Electric Eye / Riding On The Wind / Tyrant / Genocide / plus some yet to be disclosed new songs and a few surprises!

BedOfRust

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 3:21 pm    Post subject: OFFICIAL NEWS FROM THE HALFORD CAMP!!!!! Reply with quote

No one cares???
Ogre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 4:53 pm    Post subject: OFFICIAL NEWS FROM THE HALFORD CAMP!!!!! Reply with quote

I am thrilled!

I just didn't really have anything to add. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 8:32 pm    Post subject: OFFICIAL NEWS FROM THE HALFORD CAMP!!!!! Reply with quote

I don't care. Live albums are generally just a stall for time so an act can coast a little longer on the success of one album without having to put out anything new.

Cynical, I know.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 9:07 pm    Post subject: OFFICIAL NEWS FROM THE HALFORD CAMP!!!!! Reply with quote

If Rob was back in Priest maybe but its just buying the same songs again with a few added gimmicks (HLS, SWOD & TOYLTH).

WyldHare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2001 4:33 pm    Post subject: OFFICIAL NEWS FROM THE HALFORD CAMP!!!!! Reply with quote

Killer! If there's one vocalist that can really capture it live, it's Halford. I saw him with Maiden last year, and I couldn't believe how good he still sounds live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: