HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upcoming Shows
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitro4040

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 9:45 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Thought I had a topic like this already but maybe it was in the trash...

Mercyful Fate/Nevermore - 9/25 (Maritime hall), may go, want to go, no one else does. We'll see.

Hagar/Megadeth/Sevendust/Sprung Monkey - Day on the Green (County Fairgrounds) 10/10, going to this one. Should be fun.

Scorpions/Ronnie Montrose - (Warfield), if Ronnie weren't opening and it wasn't at such a small place I may not go, but Montrose is awesome and will be cool to see Scorps again.

Family Values Tour - pass

Jeff Beck - wish i could but wont make it.

some others. Whats playing around your parts?
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 9:54 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Who is playing around with their parts?? Damn perverts!!
mixer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 10:01 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

In Portland:

Oct 9--Stuck Mojo at EJ's-I am hyped for this one!!
Oct. 14--Sevendust at Roseland
seen 'em twice--pass
Oct.12 Type "O" Negative-seen 'em
Oct. 22-Gwar & Misfits-Can't miss this (unless I work the next day)
Nov. 14-S.O.D.+Crowbar&Skinlab
at some new club I don't even know the name. I'll be there, been waiting 15 years!

Just missed Barry Manilow last night. DAMN!!!

[This message has been edited by mixer (edited 09-19-1999).]
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 10:10 am    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Mixer: Good to know I'm not the only fan here in Portland. Live North East; work downtown. Welcome to the board and we might have to catch a show.

-Death

p.s. I'm bummed about the Manilow show too.
anamal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 4:02 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

UP here in NH, there are some good shows coming,10/9 STYX.. 10/10 DOKKEN/GREAT WHITE..and 10/16 GODSMACK......WILL AT LEAST BE THERE FOR 2 OF EM...

[This message has been edited by anamal (edited 09-20-1999).]
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 5:26 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Many others here as well, just can't list them all.. I still do not understand why the Dokken/Great White show skipped the SF area. Baffles me.
Batman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 4:42 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

The Dokken/Great White show was the other night here in Dallas, but I decided to pass because I've seen Dokken a couple of times, and I saw GW this summer with Ratt and Poison. I just saw that Nevermore and Merciful Fate will be here in October. I'm sure not to pass that show up! Wow! Nevermore coming to town three times in the last six months. How lucky can you get? The difference between me seeing Nevermore more than once this year and Great White, is that I am a fan of Nevermore!
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 7:18 am    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Drain STH - tonight in Charlotte
Zakk Wylde - Sunday night in Nashville
Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Halloween nite in Nashville (hopefully his new album will destroy the notion he is nothing but a SRV clone)
Days of the New - Nov. 17 in Music City
Luciano Pavarotti - Feb 16 in Nashville

I do plan on seeing all of these shows.....even Pavarotti! (okay, go ahead and shoot me now)
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 9:17 am    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Zakk Wylde - 10/17
10years - i'll be at that show to!
Mr. Bungle - 11/16
Days of the New - 11/17
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: