HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 11:04 am    Post subject: Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands... Reply with quote

Okay, basically I think that Sweden has the most happening in Metal right now. What are your top 3 fav bands from there?

Mine:
Dark Tranquillity
In Flames
Gardenian
Icarus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 11:27 am    Post subject: Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands... Reply with quote

I don't have a top band or group of Sweedish bands because I've just been re-introduced (Was into Candlemass for a while a few years back) to all that's happening over there.
I will say I am definitely into:
In Flames
I hope to experiement with others as I see the replies posted.
Thanks for creating a forum where I can gather more info on these bands. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:44 pm    Post subject: Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands... Reply with quote

I definetly agree with you JGunnz1. Sweden has got it goin on! Although my list comes from a different angle...

Twin Earth
Mammoth Volume
Roachpowder
...to name 3
Labeled_Sick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 9:45 am    Post subject: Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands... Reply with quote

Gardenian
In Flames
Soilwork
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 1:03 pm    Post subject: Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands... Reply with quote

In Flames
Opeth
Soilwork
Crusader

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands... Reply with quote

Top 3:

Memento Mori
Lion's Share
Lefay

Depp, Roachpowder is a Skintrade album, but it is also the name Skintrade changed to sometime in the second half of the 90's. As Roachpowder they have released one album called Viejo Diablo.
Depp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 12:37 am    Post subject: Top 3 Swedish Metal Bands... Reply with quote

Roachpowder, wasn´t that a Skintrade album ?

B-Thong are the best swedish metal band ever, to bad they are out of buisness. Transport League are alwso awesome, and in flames and arch enemy are great as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: