HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upcoming Shows
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anamal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 1999 10:25 am    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

I still think this one is a dream, but its not ..MOTORHEAD/NASHVILLE PUSSY on the 26th..also Filter/Staind in the first week of november...will be there for both
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 9:39 am    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Couple of other shows hitting the Bay, but I will sadly miss them...

Just found out that MANOWAR is playing this week. I had not seen this anywhere till this weekend.

Also coming, Black Crowes next week.
Godsmack
SOD, skinlab next month
Drain STH at the Edge
Lynch Mob at the Edge - not sure what this would be like..

Misfits and Gwar..

Yes at the Warfield

too many to go to..

[This message has been edited by nitro4040 (edited 10-18-1999).]
The Yod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 12:26 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

(Fort Myers, Florida)
10/30 - Stix/Sammy Hagar/Big People
10/31 - Days of the New/Better then Ezra/Cottonmouth Kings/System of a Down/Jimmie's Chicken Shack/The Verve Pipe -- $6.99 for this all day show.
11/12 - Everlast

I must say, and I'm curious if you all feel this way, I really like Everlast. I don't like the Hip Hop crap he does, but the collaboration with Santana (Put your lights on) is AWESOME! I just bought the Santana CD and there is some great guitar on there! I'm curious as to what you guys think.

[This message has been edited by The Yod (edited 10-18-1999).]
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 12:43 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

I agree that Everlast's contribution to the Santana album is cool. I really dig that Santana album, by the way. The funny thing is that while he has all these big names collaborating with him on it, I think that the tracks he does by himself are the best stuff on there.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 3:22 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

I think Motorhead is playing the Exotic Erotic Ball at the Cow Palace too.
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 8:57 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Honolulu.............................................................. ...........................Metallica about 6 months ago................................................................... ...................................................................... ................Bush about 2 years ago................................................................... ...................................................................... ........................................ ..........legend has it the Scorpions played here in the 80's........................................................I'll be eating mangos.....................
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 1999 1:07 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Hey SunKingHono, I've felt your pain. I was at Fort Shafter from 1986 to 1991. Man, talk about a bleak concert situation. In those 4 1/2 years I saw Crue on the "Dr. Feelgood" tour, Ratt on the "Dance Dance Dance" tour, and Got suckered into a Bon Jovi show (gag, wretch, puke). Not exactly a stellar time in my life for concerts. I imagine it hasn't improved much huh?

[img]http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/LesPaul/1999/images/custom- pic2.jpg[/img]
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 1999 3:23 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Shows Reply with quote

Yod: I agree with you and Death on the new Santana LP...I've heard a bunch of tracks, though I don't own it. It's classic, yet edgy...made me want to get up and dance.

Spirit

[img]http://www.alicecoopershow.com/images/atticani.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: