HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This pisses me the **** off
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 10:53 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

I had e-mailed Stephen Pearcy at: pearcyracing@hotmail.com, to tell him I would leave him alone. I wished him the best. I had not e-mailed this person in quite sometime, then I got told to **** off
bitch, that he is going to press charges. This person turns around to say he has harry balls, and I can lick them, no thanks and who ever this is, and it's not Stephen. I don't care what anyone says, this is not him. If this fake who has no ****ing life wants to press charges, then go ahead because
I have their e-mails, if they wanted me to leave them alone, and then why say they want me lick their harry balls. I don't want to even know this person, so they should leave me the **** alone. This joke is going to stop and real soon, and I will not reply to any other e-mails for quite sometime, until this **** gets taken care of! I had enough of this bull crap! A little babies game, of
like grow the **** up and get a life is what I think of the e-mail from this person. As far as I know SEP is really busy and where we he find time, to act like a ****ing low life..Point is any more e-mails from SEP will not be responded to any longer, so the ****ing jokes are over. I don't care anymore. I have my own life now, so it's over.

Rattslut
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 10:18 am    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

Too bad for SP. You sound like a smart, caring and mentaly stable individual. I don't know what his problem could possibly be. Sounds like he doesn't know what he's missing. Shame on him!!!

[This message has been edited by Icaras (edited 02-12-2001).]
Motorola

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 3:37 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

Just what does he mean by "harry balls"? Do his balls resemble those of a bloke called Harry or something? I must be missing something here...
Mijarra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 4:50 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

Reminds me of when Dee Snyder kept breaking into my house and stealing my underwear.

Good times.....

[This message has been edited by Mijarra (edited 02-12-2001).]
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 5:40 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

Icaras+ Incarsinated=penatenuary..

Yes too bad for this fake SP. U got it. You're right I am very smart, caring and very mentaly stable, and always horney. U forgot to ad that. That's right, "shame, shame shame." That fake SEP should of known better than to mess with me...! I'm going to hit him "Between the Eyes".....!

Motorola= Cell phone,
I think that means this fake SEP has harry balls. I think i missed something, not sure what, maybe it was a bannana peel........!
Slips..oops!

Mijarra= Margawanna (WEED)
Well just think there might of been other things DEE Snyder could of stole, like..Well ya know.

Rattslut

Motorola

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 6:11 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

Perhaps you are referring to hairy balls?
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 9:34 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

This is related to nothing but I'm in the mood to ramble.

I do have to say this. I'm kinda psyched to see someone so into Ratt. When I was in high school I was really into them as well. I saw them live on all their major tours (Invasion, Dance, Reach). I used to collect all of their imports. This is of course when I somehow collected so much metal **** from every band, I could fill my parents garage. You name the band and I had some collected item (drumsticks, rare albums, whatever). Now being 15 years older and with a 6 month old baby girl things are just a bit more subdued. Don't get me wrong I still cary the metal torch (to quote someone from another topic) faithfully. Infact I'm going to a show Friday night. Things just aren't as wild now in my old age.
All joking aside it's nice to see someone keeping the 80's going no matter how crazy they seem. I enjoy your posts Rattqueen, even if I don't always get the point.
Ratt'n'Roll forever. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Icaras (edited 02-12-2001).]
Ogre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 1:47 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

Actually, Lars, I have it on good authority that the person at your window is actually Dee Snyder on an underwear run.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 3:26 pm    Post subject: This pisses me the **** off Reply with quote

Some chick gave me a free hot dog once. Okay Okay it was actually a guy. Okay, Okay it was a guy in the sears catalog. Okay, Okay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: