HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's wrong with Tommy Lee?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:22 pm    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

I was watching TV last night and I saw a brief clip of Tommy Lee apparently playing guitar in some hippity hop mallcore band. Did my eyes deceive me? Has he lost his marbles? What's the deal here?
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:43 pm    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

Whoa, Mijarra, where've you been? [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Tommy Lee's new band, Methods of Mayhem, has been around for at least a year now, maybe two...I think it's what he left Crue to pursue. Yes, he raps. It's all actually quite embarrassing.
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:55 pm    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

Yes, marguwana where have you been? Tommy Lee is a ganster rapper naw. Word. He did done some jive in da hood and left Motley Crue for dis. Waz wrong wit da brother? ****.
it is quite embarrasin' I dink he shoulds get back in da crue for pam leaves his ass again and he knows what I am sayin'... I dink he is doin' rap metal naw, yet I am not quite for sure if homie is or not. I jus no he is not a metal head no more..Shoe!
Did is word to the posie..Straight up he dont rock da crib no more..Das a shame.
Rattslut/Pearcy

JGunnz1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 4:53 pm    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

Methods of Sh*t (sorry, I have no clever name for them, but that gets the point across) has been around for at least 2 years now. To say that they suck would be an understatement. Also, to watch Tommy act all gangsta now is really an embarassment. I think that Rattqueen adequately made that point! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 5:39 pm    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

Wow, I guess I really haven't been paying attention, at least not to Tommy Lee. I knew he left the Crue and that the chick from Hole was filling in at one point. I didn't know he had a new band, but I don't follow much hip-hop-mallcore-metal anyway. This all makes me sad.
BIG ED

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 8:15 pm    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

HE WAS MARRIED TO A BEACH SLUT FOR A WHILE. THAT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.
Depp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 12:44 am    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

The methods album is quite good to be honest. Itīs alot better than most music of that type anyway. Just my opinion though...
Coda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 7:47 am    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

Yeah Methods of Meyhem was embarassing but as far as rap-rock goes Tommy's band is one of the better one in the genre. Get Naked was a shi*ty song but atleast I could get all the way through it without wanting to smash my tv.
sabbathian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 10:07 am    Post subject: What's wrong with Tommy Lee? Reply with quote

Maybe he kinda lost his way in life when he got 'bust'ed by the baywitch chick. heh heh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: