HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh for god's sake......
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IcedEarthling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 1999 11:45 pm    Post subject: Oh for god's sake...... Reply with quote

Man, I went to the Motley Crue Greatest Hits show hen it came to my town this year, it f*ckin' ruled!! Tommy Lee was one of the coolest guys on stage, the way that he talked to the crowd and sh*t, he was just an all around cool guy, not to mention he was one hell of a drummer for the Crue. I just think that it's pathetic the way he turned his back on Vince and the boys just as things were picking back up for Motley Crue, I hope that him and his little rap/techno/sh*t ensemble are very happy together, knowning that they put a dent in one of the coolest glam metal bands ever to exist.
Heather

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 1999 12:45 am    Post subject: Oh for god's sake...... Reply with quote

Tommy who?
THE TROOPER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 1999 9:28 am    Post subject: Oh for god's sake...... Reply with quote

What about those "Millenium Shows" of Metalica's, with Kid cRock opening up!!!WTF
OverMuch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 1999 10:50 am    Post subject: Oh for god's sake...... Reply with quote

I know....all I can do is shake my head and down shots of Pepto-Bismol. But in my eyes, Metallica's doing the same thing that they did when they went on tour with G & R. I mean, really, those bands have about as much in common as CSNY and HSAS have.

It's alllllll about raking in the big bucks.

Ya know, Met could do ANYTHING they wanted to now, including returning to their thrash roots. They've already got the bucks. But guys like Testament, Overkill, Iced Earth, Nevermore and Slayer keep the faith and don't take the easy road. I admire the hell out of the bands that still struggle for the ideals of metal.

Lee, Hetfeild and Co. can kiss my ass.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 1999 1:23 pm    Post subject: Oh for god's sake...... Reply with quote

I've always been waiting for the James Hetfield "country" album. I can just see him getting Garth and all those poser pop country people to help out.

You'll see him on VH-1 ala Ronnie Lee Keel talking but his ol' pick up truck, flat top guitar, and the stars . . .

Yee haw! "My horse is a Harley . . . "
OverMuch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 1999 7:37 pm    Post subject: Oh for god's sake...... Reply with quote

Was that Keel interview one of the funniest (in a "man, he should kill himself" kinda way) bits you've ever seen or what? I felt so bad for the guy....even so, I really did wanna hit him with a tire iron.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: