HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarillionFan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 7:39 pm    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

You go Katalyst!
Katalyst

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 8:27 pm    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

hey MFan, the last time You posted a web board address on here, it was edited out.

Seems You were trying to say something about another metal message board.

Don't know why they edited it out. Maybe because of competition.
MarillionFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 7:34 am    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

Yeh it was the metal edge board. That board rocks. No extreme metal weenies over there and no mallcore fans either - well maybe 1 or 2.

The 2 boards that are truly pathetic are the Metal Maniacs and Metal Rules.
Full of bouncecore fans and trendy extreme posers.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 3:32 pm    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

"Matt, come on now kid, You know those posts were all mass deleted last fall. There are posts on here now still whre people were all like, "dude, where'd they all go?" and so on."

Still, your claim that I was acting high and mighty is unproven. Hmm, maybe I was the cause of the mass deletions...

"Shir and Ninja To went to college with me. I know them well."

I believe you. Really I do.

"They won't come near this place anymore, even to listen to the music."

Pity for them.

"Leviathan started his own thing too because of You guys."

Noooo, actually he had a very serious personal crisis that needed to be dealt with. If we were the reason for his departure, why does he post at another site where I also post, as do all of the early Hardboard emigrees? Hmm...

"Shir spends most of his time on Chivalry, Jewish and Christian Metal web boards these days. People are nice over at the religious sites."

I wouldn't know. I haven't posted at any, though I'd find it hard to believe that EVERYONE can be nice whilst discussing such a hot-button issue as religion. However, like I said, I haven't visited any, so far be it from me to assume.

Katalyst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 3:02 am    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

oh, okay, the metal edge one,
yeah, Matt's over there too, respectfully disagreeing with people about hard rock

I thought You were on some other page too, besides that one.

okay
Katalyst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 3:05 am    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

Your name's Sam?
edis0n

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 3:21 am    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

well i can say, I never said Ronnie LeTekro is overrated because I have never heard of him before reading this thread.

I like Symph X's V a lot. I dont really think the production is that bad on it either.

need to check out Kamelot. Whats a good one to start with?
General Zod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 9:17 am    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

edis0n-

Start with Fourth Legacy. It's the first one with Roy Khan on vocals.

GZ
MarillionFan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 6:52 pm    Post subject: Symphony X's _V_, Kamelot's _The Fourth Legacy_ Reply with quote

Yes Katalyst.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: