HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did anyone else notice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill_amcns

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2001 7:30 am    Post subject: Did anyone else notice? Reply with quote

Last night I was watching the St.Louis vs. the Sharks, hockey game, and the St.Louis gaolie (Roman Turek) had his mask knocked off. They showed it laying on the ice for a split second, and I saw EDDIE written on the inside of it.
A few minutes later they showed a close up of the mask while it was on him, and I saw at least 2 pictures of Eddie, and the front of it looked like the cover of Killers.

Being from the east, I only saw the Blues play once this year, so I wasnt familiar with this goalie.
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:03 pm    Post subject: Did anyone else notice? Reply with quote

That was the Killers cover that you saw. I think that goalie has a couple of "Eddy" masks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: