HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying your metal flag
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 1999 9:27 am    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

When the boss was out of the office last, I decided to take my "i f uck like a beast" wav file from my computer and broadcast it over the loudspeaker system. What do you do for sh*ts and giggles to fly your metal flag?
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 1999 1:49 pm    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

Damn HeatherMetal, you are [i]seriously flarping radical![/i] [b]I love it![/b] "F#ck like a Beast" over the loudspeakers?!? Awesome!

Would you consider leaving your family behind and running away with me? [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I can't top W.A.S.P. at work but I do enjoy plugging in my Les Paul and cranking my Marshall stack to 11 so my rap-loving ethnic neighbors can dig on some metal.
MetallicHead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 1999 3:44 pm    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

Well, not so radical, but sometimes when my f#cking neighbor blocks my garage with his car, and I'm having some cold ones with my friend over in my house... I crank up the stereo around 1 o'clock in the mourning and start to play drums at the beat of South of Heaven from Slayer and to top it off I close the evening with Master of Puppet and Brain Surgery (from Garage Inc.) until he moves the car... or I hear my wife scream at the top of his lungs... "Shut the f#ck up!!!!" [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] ah!!!

[img]http://www.diveshack.com/images/ghosts/ghosts4/Mvlo7u78.gif[/img]
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 1999 4:17 pm    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

NightBreed you're making me blush
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 2:15 pm    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

Well, they say confession is good for the soul. There was that one time when I wrote "Motley" on one cheek, no not the cheek of my face silly, the [i]other[/i] cheek, and "Crue" on the other one. Hey - I told you guys I can write legibly on my own a$$. Then being the sharing person that I is, showed several fellow motorists my handi-work on Hwy 494 westbound at about 65mph at around 3pm.

Man that was a cold breeze.
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 7:21 pm    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

Night-Breed: how did you come to discover this talent that you have? LOL Enquiring minds want to know! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by ScorpionsFan (edited 11-19-1999).]
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 8:31 pm    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

Well, it's not exactly writing on my own ass, but I sometimes feel subversive walking around my conservative law firm, knowing that my suit is covering up some tattoos. Plus, shutting my office door and blasting HardRadio helps too. It's always funny when some old partner barges into my office and hears this god awful screetch coming out of my computer!
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 3:01 am    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

I work at a hospital. I cruise in on the Harley with my long hair and tattoo'd sleeves twice as long as my "izod" sleeves, pop a metal cd into my Mac, and co-exist with the Doctors, VP's and all the other titlists. People come down to the shop (printshop) and even if they don't like the jams, they seem to relax for a bit. Welcome to earth. Ya know what I mean?
Flarpo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 3:34 am    Post subject: Flying your metal flag Reply with quote

Planet EARTH is a hard school!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: