HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 10 ways to bring back glam rock by robetrt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
General Zod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 8:52 pm    Post subject: Top 10 ways to bring back glam rock by robetrt Reply with quote

Subtraction-

Cameron was definetly off that night. But otherwise I would agree, he is solid. Although, his work on Temple was better than anything he did with SG.

Cornell's solo effort was incredibly disappointing.

GZ
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 11:42 pm    Post subject: Top 10 ways to bring back glam rock by robetrt Reply with quote

Just to clarify I was trying to point those albums listed above as quality stuff not as bad.

And I definitely dig grunge more than nu-metal, though I suppose nu-metal can have some ok moments.
Zej

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 3:46 pm    Post subject: Top 10 ways to bring back glam rock by robetrt Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fatalcharm:
[b]Grunge was flannel and jeans, glam leather and lipstick.[/b]

Whoah! You mean Trixter is grunge?! News to me! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
freeride

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 7:09 pm    Post subject: Top 10 ways to bring back glam rock by robetrt Reply with quote

Glam was T Rex, Mott The Hoople, and The New York Dolls. Grunge was a term no band would ever actually call itself unless they were idiots. Most bands called grunge were just heavy ass rock bands. So many labels, such a waste of time. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Sebitchian Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 7:26 pm    Post subject: Top 10 ways to bring back glam rock by robetrt Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Zej:
[b]Whoah! You mean Trixter is grunge?! News to me! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img][/b]

Trixter looked grunge but played glam, but they were a joke and sucked anyway so it doesnt really matter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: