HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guns'N'Roses Live Era

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul G

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 6:45 am    Post subject: Guns'N'Roses Live Era Reply with quote

OK folks let's forget the current Metallica mess and go pick up the new G'n'R. 133 minutes of rough, raw rock'n'roll the way it's supposed to be done. "You wanted the best... well they didn't show so from Hollywood CA here's Guns...." A full boot to the head reminder of why they were one the biggest bands on the planet. Now if Axl could only get his act together and....
EXCITER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 3:04 pm    Post subject: Guns'N'Roses Live Era Reply with quote

I don't know man, that spaghetti incident crap really did me in. Need more input/convincing.

EXCITER
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:48 pm    Post subject: Guns'N'Roses Live Era Reply with quote

Axl is insane. Izzy puts out brilliant albums and then refuses to promote them. It will be refreshing to hear the band back before they lost their minds. I think I need a reminder of the way it was.
d_l_martyr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 6:33 am    Post subject: Guns'N'Roses Live Era Reply with quote

GNR RULE! LIVE ERA KICKZ ASS & so will the new alb when it's finally release!

Bring back the long overdue return to the scene of mental frontmen (ie the days of Skid Row and GNR etc).

Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 1:33 pm    Post subject: Guns'N'Roses Live Era Reply with quote

Some of Gilby's solo stuff is great as well, especially when the other Gunners join him. Hell, his first solo disk was basically a GnR disk with Gilby singing, Slash did the lead work, the rest of the guys (Axl doesn't count, I said [i]guys[/i]) were all there.

If this live CD lives up to the glory days of GnR, I'm on it !!

"I used to love her, now I drink tequila.."
Paul G

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 1999 12:07 am    Post subject: Guns'N'Roses Live Era Reply with quote

Exciter,

If you were a fan of the early era prior to the Spagetti/covers mess then go check it out. Live Era contains none of that stench and is basically a great live record period. I don't think there will be many if any (unbiased) bad reviews of this disk.

"I used to Love her but...."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: