HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metallica Must Be Destroyed!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jordan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 12:54 am    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

Just read an interview with kirk hammet who said he wants Dr. Dre to produce metallicas next album... I AM NOT JOKING...also heard the s&m stuff and it sucks total ass.. they need to bring back their tour shirts with the toilet on them. it would certainly fit..cliff burton is turning in his grave
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 1:40 am    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

This new stuff should be restricted to a classical formated station only. Their label has 300 or so websites doing downloads of S&M tracks, we weren't even remotely interested in participating.
OverMuch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 10:50 am    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

HardRocker, you are truly close to my twisted little metal heart.

"Not even remotely".....god, I love this website.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 11:40 am    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

Wow. Integrity? What are you doing in this business, HardRocker?
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 1:42 pm    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

BLACK SABBATH MUST BE DESTROYED!
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 3:28 pm    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

Yes and the members of Iced Earth were invited to contribute to the soundtrack of "The Iron Giant".
Deah_Latem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 12:06 am    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

uuuuuuuuh....i kinda planned on buying the new s&m..(ducks flying objects)...if I didn't support them, you guys would have nothing to constantly complain about year round on the message boards. And I think I'll crank up my new RISK cd too. he he he he
thanxxx
THE TROOPER

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 12:38 am    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

just because it has a symphony playing in it doesn't make it classical. Classical music usually is filled with feeling and emotion. That S+M crap is increadably lame (at least what I've heard so far). The symphony part is so one dimensional its pathectic. I don;t know why they wasted all those musicians' time and just used a freakin' keyboard to add that crap.

The word "Classical" shouldn't even be mentiond in the same sentence as S+M.

I'm thinking more of "Easy Listening"...
" and coming up next on WPLUH, the smooth mellow sounds of Metallica with Hero of the Day"
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 12:43 am    Post subject: Metallica Must Be Destroyed! Reply with quote

Ummm by the way. Didn't Black Sabbath Tour with like KORN, Manson, and the Deftones. Black Sabbath your band of the Millenium.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: