HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SUPERBOWL Predicts?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FALCON

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

Chime in what's your call?

Rams 45, Pats 29...
slavettgrind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

That I will hate every performer there

Mariah, No DOubt, U2. That is pretty much a garuntee over a prediction.
FALCON

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

Dude, I hear you there, but I love the lore and shame of pop music it shall be fantastic to place a verdict upon the pomp and circ. of the Halftime live show, I actually have a slight Gwen fettish, so sue me... [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
SGR_32

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

i dont think its gonna be as ugly as others think, i do think the rams will win though

rams 31 pats 20

Dave Casper elected to the pro football hall of fame!!!! WOOOOHOOOO
General Zod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 8:54 am    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

I would love to offer some good reason why the Pats will keep this close, but short of karma, I have no idea what that reason would be. The fact of the matter is, the Pats just aren't as good as the Rams anywhere on the field. QB, RB, WRs, TE, O-Line and quite possibly even defensively. Add in that all the Rams key players have been to the big dance before, and that the game is being played on turf, I just don't see this game being close. Final score...

Rams 37
Patriots 16

GZ
Lars37

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 9:48 am    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

Saw a stupid article in today's paper, quoting celebrities on their Super Bowl picks. Most of them picked the Patriots, many of them saying that they chose NE because their name is the Patriots and the country is feeling patriotic these days.

Further proof that celebrities should just keep their mouths shut.

Barry Williams ( of Greg Brady fame, and no other fame ) likes the Patriots because their QB's name is Brady. He was TRYING to be funny, and as usual, failing.

My pick, like most others who watched a little football this year, goes to St. Louis. The offense is every bit as good as previous years, the defense is MUCH improved over their previous championship team, and New England shouldn't even be there. That ridiculous rule about the QB's arm going forward, even when he's bringing the ball back down to his own body, has GOT to be changed. That was a fumble, plain and simple, and Oakland should have played Pittsburgh for the AFC title.

For what it's worth, I don't know if anyone beats the Rams on a fake field ( turf ).
Lars37

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

Forgot to post a final score:

STL 47
NE 17

Side prediction: NE gets 10 of their 17 points after Bledsoe replaces Brady in the 2nd half.
coldgin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

I would have to agree with Lars37, Bledsoe will get in and score some points. After Brady gets knocked out of the game.

STL 35
NE 21
TELSTRA MAN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: SUPERBOWL Predicts? Reply with quote

I HEARD GWEN STEFANI USED TO BE A GUY, NOTICE SHE HASN'T GOT ANY HOOTERS. !!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: