HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Personality Test
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H0LYDIVER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 1999 1:58 pm    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

144 here, I don't think it is quite as accurate as the real thing. I think I made a 125 or so on the real thing. I got one question though--since when the hell in real life won't you be able to use a pencil and paper to figure something out? --hehe, I just got done with my calculus 4 final, and damnit maybe I just don't like rules

--Gaussian divergence anyone?
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 1999 2:44 pm    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

OK, I only got a 140, but I passed out for two hours last night and started drinking again at 8:30am this morning. It's fair to say that I am very much drunk at the moment. I think I should get a re-test when I sober up.

I love those lazy days and crazy nights......
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 1999 9:04 pm    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

Excuses excuses - we're all a bunch of freaking geniuses - we all listen to metal don't we - who needs a test?????? I'm going to check out HB link just to be sure.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 1999 10:02 pm    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

I scored 122 on the other test -
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 1999 12:25 am    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

oh and by the way...
I do eat pork,
I do pork (my wife that is =)
and I think Porky is a funny naked stuttering pig...

LOL

...(_E\/
Crusader

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 1999 7:49 am    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

"Woohooo". The "brilliant" score of 126 points on the first one.
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 1999 10:41 am    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

We need to keep this link handy in case Pirhana and his ilk return...
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 1999 8:03 am    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

I scored a 140. My friend took a real iq test and scored a 116, he took this test and scored a 145. So as for accuracy, whatever you want to believe. But of course im telling everyone I are a genius.

Now excuse me while I shoot up my old pick-up truck.

[This message has been edited by Fatalcharm (edited 12-19-1999).]
BigAl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 1999 11:47 pm    Post subject: Personality Test Reply with quote

cool, 161! (14 minutes).. but ya it did seem easier than a real test would be.. or maybe i shouldn't have quit computer engineering cuz i was too lazy [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: