HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help from the "HardBoardians"....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: I need help from the "HardBoardians".... Reply with quote

I need to know what you think of my show, Erik's Metal Shop.

I want to make sure that I'm on the right track, and you guys are probably the most knowledgeable Metal fans on the net.

On Erik's Metal Shop #25 (up now, the "current program") I've got some cool stuff.

I figured that it was time to play some Slayer. It's kind of hard to call a show a "metal shop" show if you don't play Slayer at some point! Check out which song I played - I think you'll like the choice.

I've also got tracks from the "reunited" Thin Lizzy, Queensryche, a classic Riot track, Dio, and more!

[url=http://www.hitekradio.com/erikshop.htm]http://www.hitekradio.com/ erikshop.htm[/url]

Let me know what you think. It would be much appreciated. (Hell, listen to any of the 25 shows up on the site, your feedback on any of the shows would be great!) You can post here or e-mail me from the link on the site.

Thanks!
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:50 am    Post subject: I need help from the "HardBoardians".... Reply with quote

Erik, again, awesome job there buddy. Much appreciated.

The really fun part starts when PowerMommieOnAOL finds this thread.

Good to see that you found the flame-free intelligence of the WMA.

[url=http://metal.20m.com]http://metal.20m.com[/url]

Rock On.
PHDPLUS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:40 am    Post subject: I need help from the "HardBoardians".... Reply with quote

Your shows always kick ass Erik. I tune in regularly. I like instrumentals mostly so I would suggest more Yngwie, not old stuff but new stuff like Blitzkrieg, Arpeggios From Hell, and Asylum Suite.
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 10:14 am    Post subject: I need help from the "HardBoardians".... Reply with quote

Funny that you mention Yngwie, as I play a track from Facing The Animal on show #26.

I'll look to include more instrumentals on upcoming shows (not too many on any one show as a lot of people aren't real big on them if you play too many).

I try to play a balance between Hard Rock, straight ahead Metal, and the more "technical" classical and jazz influenced Metal.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: I need help from the "HardBoardians".... Reply with quote

I like the Idea of a whole show to feature one artist like the sabbath show,try to do the same find rare songs maybe interviews if possible.
Ideas for future 1 artist shows
1.STRYPER
2.WASP
OR a genra show
3.Powermetal,to give people an Idea whats out.
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: I need help from the "HardBoardians".... Reply with quote

x
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: I need help from the "HardBoardians".... Reply with quote

I may do some more one-artist shows in the future. I would have to have enough "rare" stuff to justify it though, and I'm not sure that I do other than Sabbath and KISS, and I've already played some of the KISS rarities one at a time.

But, still, I could do a career overview of some bands. I think thats a pretty good idea. I will do those every now and then.

Thanks....

(And W.A.S.P. isn't entirely out of the question...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: