HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATANICBLACK IS GOD!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 1999 3:53 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

GREETINGS FRIENDS AND FELLOW MUSICIANS.
WE JUST FINISHED OUR OFFICIAL SATANICBLACK WEBSITE.
IT KICKS ASS.
CHECK IT OUT AND TALK TO US ON OUR SATANICBLACK BOARD.
[url=http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/palms/7515/]http://www.geoci ties.com/sunsetstrip/palms/7515/[/url]
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=81135&a=591818&p=13292360&S equence=2[/img]
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 1999 12:40 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

You have the worst name ever; change your name and perhaps you will be forgiven, and perhaps you will not be written off forever as a horribly mediocre band.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 1999 3:59 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

You give a guy web-tv and a death metal band and this is what happens. Oh the humanity.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 1999 5:37 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Please don't start this again. After a bit of a rocky start, Nightanimal has proven himself to be a decent guy. While I'm not going to invite him to church services with me any time soon, I respect the fact that he is making his music. Don't get all up in his **** 'cause you don't like his band's name. We've got enough to worry about without attacking one of our own.

ALL HAIL SATANIC BLACK.

p.s. I expect that the check is in the mail.

[This message has been edited by DeathtofalseMetal (edited 11-30-1999).]
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 12:23 am    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Sorry about that, but i really think you should change your name however possible. It makes you sound beyond stupid. What if you ever want to do something that is not satanic and black? then you will be stuck with the satan image.
EXCITER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 3:06 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Hey, if they ever wanted to change their tune than they would turn into Metallica, and we certainly don't need a "Why does SATANICBLACK suck" thread!!!

EXCITER
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 3:39 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

NOBODY HERE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT ME FLAMING.
I KNEW YOU GUYS PROBABLY WOULD HATE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.
I JUST DIDN'T FEEL IT WOULD BE ME IF I POSTED SOMETHING LIKE THE OFFRICIAL SATANICBLACK SITE.
THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL DUDE THANKS FOR THE PLUG.LOL.
MOST PEOPLE LIKE THE NAME SATANICBLACK.
THERE ARE A FEW WHO DON'T AND SUGGESTED I USED NIGHTANIMAL.
OF COURSE THAT WON'T HAPPEN BUT IT'S KIND OF FLATTERING ANYWAY.
I'M NOT HERE TO PISS YOU GUYS OFF,I ALREADY DID THAT.
I JUST WANTED YOU TO CHECK OUT OUR SIGHT.
AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHAT WITH US FEEL FREE TO ON THE SATANICBLACK BOARD.
HEY JAKE WE ARE SATANIC AND ALWAYS WILL BE THATS WHY WE CHOOSE THE NAME.
ALTHOUGH OUR NEXT C.D. WILL BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND NOT AS BLOODY.
IT WILL ALWAYS BE SATANIC ITS WHO WE ARE.
I WRITE EVERYTHING IN MOODS,AND FOR A YEAR I WAS STUCK ON BLOOD AND BLASPHEME.
SO THE LYRICS ON OUR FIRST C.D. ARE EXACTLY THAT.
RIGHT NOW I'M WORKING ON A 5 SONG CONCEPT AND SOME SONG TITLES AND TUNES THAT YOU WOUDN'T EXPECT FROM US.
BUT THATS A WAYS AWAY.
WE NEED TO PROMOTE THE C.D. WE HAVE NOW,ITS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD.
STRESS LEADS TO ANGER,ANGER LEADS TO DOOBIES,AND DOOBIES LEAD TO TWINKIES!

[This message has been edited by Nightanimal (edited 12-01-1999).]
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 4:25 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

Well i just thought that even if you are always going to be satanic then i doubt people will single you out for having the name satanicblack. Most likely i would think people would find you unoriginal and turn to something that sounds like its trying to be original. If someone says "hey have you heard satanicblack?" im going to say "i havent listen to black metal in a while, what kinds of bands are you talking about?" and then theyll have to tell me "no no its this band satanic black, they are so cool you should listen to satanic black" and im going to think this band is just not thinking past the satanic thing and not get into it. Seriously im not saying this cause i want to rip on your name i just think you really should change it, itll be better for you in the long run.
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 6:26 pm    Post subject: SATANICBLACK IS GOD! Reply with quote

I think Nightaninal is much better...it's sleek and mysterious. And I'm not being sarcastic here!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: