HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The ultimate Krazy Kaption
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

[img]http://www.angelo.com/quad.jpg[/img]

I'm speechless. I just don't know what to say.
Subtraction

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

definite chick magnet heheh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Motorola

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

"You know just what the Claw is for...
I know what my Claw is for" - Lemmy.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

That thing looks about as useful as a sunroof in a submarine. I don't know if I have a quote, but man, look at that guitar! Just look at it! Check out the top frets. There seems to be some sort of capo mechanism coming off the nut on each neck so you can have each neck in a different key (I only guess). 4 Floyd systems...and you thought dealing with one was a headache. And what would you need there...I guess a 12 way pickup selector switch?

I think it would be funny to take that thing into a music store and tell the guy you'd like him to do a setup for you . LOL! "Yeah man, there's a little buzzing on the 12th fret on the north neck...the 15th fret on the south neck...the 7th fret on the eastern neck...and I think one of the volume pots needs replacing, but I can't remember which one."

Just when I thought I'd seen everything. He makes that guy from Cheap Trick look like he's just not trying.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

It's wall art! A curio maybe. I know what it is! Art Deco, taking something that has a practical use and making it useless in an artsy way. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

"look ma! 2 hands!"
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

"What has 4 necks, 4 heads, and one body?"
"A Jackson Flying 'X!"

LOL
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:29 am    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mijarra:
That thing looks about as useful as a sunroof in a submarine. I don't know if I have a quote, but man, look at that guitar! Just look at it! Check out the top frets. There seems to be some sort of capo mechanism coming off the nut on each neck so you can have each neck in a different key (I only guess). 4 Floyd systems...and you thought dealing with one was a headache. And what would you need there...I guess a 12 way pickup selector switch?

Actually, they're not capos, but string dampeners, used to mute the strings after they've been tapped, since a guitar like that is basically meant to be played pick-less, one hand on a neck (and of course, at any given time, two necks are going to waste).
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 4:35 pm    Post subject: The ultimate Krazy Kaption Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannorabbit: Actually, they're not capos, but string dampeners, used to mute the strings after they've been tapped [/QB]
Interesting...I guess would be the word. I never heard of that before, but then again I've never heard of a 4 necked guitar. BTW, you wouldn't happen to know what company made that thing? I can't make out the logo on the headstock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: