HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Metal Church
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 2:41 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

I just bought Metal Church "Masterpeace" the other day. This Cd is rocks! I was never a big fan of theirs previously, but I was pleasantly surprised by this new disc. "Into Dust" is my favorite so far, also "Sleeps with Thunder" kicks off the album with a great riff. I highly recomend this disc for fans of plain old @$$ kickin' Heavy Metal! Anybody else have this cd yet? What are your opinions of it?
anamal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 5:50 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

Batman, how bout cover of the toys in the attic, i agree it is a killer cd.
mixer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 11:26 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

I love "All Your Sorrows" Vanderhoof is der riff king! Any news of a tour?
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 12:08 am    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

Ahhh..the OTHER Seattle band makes a comeback! Ya know, I haven't seen them play around here yet, but when they do, man, I'm SO there....

gumbosin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 5:47 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

Will Vanderhoof tour or sit at home and play with himself?
Not Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 6:03 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

I just bought it also and I think it is one [i]KICK A$$[/i] cd. I think they did a killer job on "Toys in the attic". Metal Church is back and hasn't missed a beat.......[b]HELL YEAH[/b]

C-YA
[img]http://socr.uwindsor.ca/~rzlotnik/rstar.gif[/img]

SunKingHono

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 10:47 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

I only know their first two recordings...does this compare? Money's tight. They kick ass live. I saw em' on The Dark tour.
Not Man

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 1999 5:10 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

>>>>SunKingHono,

[b]IMO[/b] it's better than anything they have done. When money not so tight I would suggest you go purchase this cd. [img]http://www.cbh3.com/lil/dksmile2.gif[/img]

C-YA
[img]http://socr.uwindsor.ca/~rzlotnik/rstar.gif[/img]
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: New Metal Church Reply with quote

I didn't realize [i]Masterpeace[/i] was new. I thought this was a late 90's release.

(Sorry Gunnz, I just couldn't resist bringing up the old thread. I guess I had to be the jackass of the day.) [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: