HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitar solo anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotrockr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Guitar solo anyone? Reply with quote

Awww, I'm the only member on this page that isn't rated! [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:44 am    Post subject: Guitar solo anyone? Reply with quote

I just dropped in to see what was new and exciting here. Surprising to see this old thread still kicking around.

Good to see that I truly did acheive my goal of pummeling PowerMommieOnAOL into tucking tail.

To the rest of the crew here... sorry again for the turmoil but that just had to be done. Troll hunting feels so good. Like I told Scorchin several times, I never intended to hose your boards here. After all, I was hanging out here and called this place home years ago.

Mikel... I haven't seen you around the WMA much lately... how you doin' dude? Got any new recordings posted?

As a sidebar... (GoatOfHades.... if you find yourself here looking at the fallout... you know exactly where to find me love-muffin. I still have half a hard on... come & get it sweetheart.)

NP - Tristania - Midwintertears

[img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
carb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Guitar solo anyone? Reply with quote

Whats up Night-Breed, it cracks me up that this thread is still floatin around too. Also kinda funny to think that I had something to do with snuffing that PMAOR guy hehe. Anyways, we don't have any new recordings right now, but we are headed to L.A. in May for a month to record the first full-length album. I'll keep ya updated. By the way if anyone can get a chance PLEASE go here and hook CARB. up with a vote!
[url=http://www.kegl.com/sidestage.html]www.kegl.com/sidestage.html[/u rl]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 8:24 am    Post subject: Guitar solo anyone? Reply with quote

That's good news Mikael.

Best of wishes and hopes and all that jazz.

L.A. is a tough scene. I hope you pull it off!

Don't be a stranger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: