HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whats wrong with tallica
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desslar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

Agreed. Anyone heard the new Annihilator album yet?
Subtraction

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:43 am    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

I didn't say that people who don't like rap are close-minded. I don't like rap!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
unforgiven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:40 am    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

choroiron666 how are you doing
well i as a metallica fan enjoyed S&M (thats the simphony type before anyone starts cracking any lame jokes)
your not a metallica fan so i understand why you would not apprecate it
heard of manowar of course but sorry the other two guys you mentioned dont ring a bell
by the way i am europen so dont start calling me a dumb american of some shit.
i still have faith in james and kirk that they can produce great things . why? cause i grew up on kill em all and puppetz and lightning so they made two mellow albums i dont care i enjoyed them.
i do agree that there are some good metal bands out there at the moment but nothing strikes me as being great you know!
iceed earth a cool but not "great" dream theather cool as are slayer and the list goes on
THE_HELLION

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:50 am    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

I am bored with the rap discussion..back to metallica..From the Black album to Reload may have not been the Metallica of old but it was sure better than anything else on the radio like Greenday,Pearl Jam,Verve Pipe etc...There are many metal bands better than Metallica but the radio won't play them..Like Savatage,Annihilator,Primal Fear, Priest(good Priest that is)etc...So Metallica is prett much the only real Metal you will get on the radio..
Daronas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

Posers.
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

I like Load and it is the album that got me into older styles of metal. I still think despite the fact that Metallica has been worthless for quite some time now, they can still bring new metalheads into our ranks.
violentbreed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

Well this board is going to grow to huge proportions! Well, you can safely say that people are disappointed with Metallica's recent behavior, but has anyone thought about faulting them with the demise of Heavy Metal in the U.S.?
When MTV turned their back on metal and Nirvana and the rest of the bands from Seattle that started playing guitar in 1991 and got fat record contracts in 1992 took over, who was still standing? Metallica and Guns n' Roses. What did they do? We have been failed by our leaders. For this it is unlikely I will ever forgive Axl and Metallica.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Desslar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by violentbreed:
Well this board is going to grow to huge proportions! Well, you can safely say that people are disappointed with Metallica's recent behavior, but has anyone thought about faulting them with the demise of Heavy Metal in the U.S.?
When MTV turned their back on metal and Nirvana and the rest of the bands from Seattle that started playing guitar in 1991 and got fat record contracts in 1992 took over, who was still standing? Metallica and Guns n' Roses. What did they do? We have been failed by our leaders. For this it is unlikely I will ever forgive Axl and Metallica.

On the other hand, Metallica kept metal in the public spotlight in the dark days of the mid 90s while nearly all other metal bands faded into irrelevance.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:48 pm    Post subject: whats wrong with tallica Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Desslar:

On the other hand, Metallica kept metal in the public spotlight in the dark days of the mid 90s while nearly all other metal bands faded into irrelevance.[/QUOTE]

Welllll, the early 90's, sure. By 1994, though, people were starting to ask "Where has Metallica gone?" And when they came back two years later, they weren't metal anymore. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: