HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 4:55 am    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

I know some of y'all mentioned that you'll be there, but I can't remember who. I'd like to meet up with you if possible.
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 6:09 am    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

I was supposed to see them here at the New England Metal fest but wait . . . NO they bailed out on me again for the 2nd time!

Unfortunately, I can't get down to JAXX in VA.(which is a great place to see a show by the way) or NYC or anywhere else for the next few monts due to the timing of my soon to be born baby boy. Hmmmm . . . Maybe I can convince my wife to name him Dante in honor of [b]Iced Earth[/b]. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 8:23 am    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

Yeah baby, I'm there. When do you want to meet up? I'll probably be there around 7:30 or so. maybe earlier , I can't remember when it starts. I'm looking forward to it.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

Hey EdHead,

the doors probably open around 7:00 or 7:30. I gotta stop by my accountant's office on the way to pay for his tax services, but I'll probably be at Jaxx when they open - also, I'll be wearing my Orioles cap. (Yeah, I know they can't hit and all this good pitching is going to waste, but I'm a fan thru thick and thin, and nobody could pay me enough to jump on the Yankees bandwagon).

Man, I've been listening to nothing but Iced Earth, In Flames, and Jag Panzer for the last few daze. Can't wait til tomorrow nite. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Icarus, Dante is a cool name - go for it!!
MadMetalPoet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

I'll be there with my friend, I'll be wearing a witchfinder general tee. I set up at the Arbutus
record show and I might know ya if you haunt the place, hunting metal. Been watchin footage of iced
earth at 99 wacken fest. so many metalheads goin nuts! We get to see 'em in a small club, with
jag and inflames as bonus! Maybe I'll catch up with you there, later, SteveAKA(madmetalpoet)
The Dorf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

MMP,

Look for me in my O's cap. I'll be looking for u too. I always like checking out all the different concert shirts at metal shows. At a show like this, there should be a lot of different ones.
wyldeman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

i'll be there too, don't know what i'll be wearing, but i'll probably be on left side of stage in front of the bar.
EdwardTHead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: OKAY, WHO'S GOING TO THE ICED EARTH SHOW AT JAXX ON 4/9??? Reply with quote

Alright, I'll be wearing a Motorhead tshirt, just a plain black one with white lettering on it. That and I will also be wearing an Iron Maiden hat, the one that has a yellow Eddie smilie on it. If you see me come on up. I'm sick today so this will be my only post. Hope to see you guys there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: