HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...) Reply with quote

That's right - I've got a song from the new Zakk Wylde/Black Label Society album on Erik's Metal Shop #33 - AND I'm giving away a copy of the CD!

So how do you win?

Listen to the show and answer the following questions:

1. What Black Label Society song do I play on show #33?
2. What is the last song played on show #33? (artist & song title)
3. Name Zakk's first post-Ozzy solo band/album.

Not too tough, but I've only got [b]one copy[/b] of the CD to give away, so be quick or be dead - so to speak...

Just e-mail your answers to the link on the site. The FIRST person with the correct answers to all three questions wins the CD.

Also on the show are Saxon, Adrian Smith's Psycho Motel, Dio, Slayer, and more!

Check it out!

[url=http://www.hitekradio.com/erikshop.htm]http://www.hitekradio.com/ erikshop.htm[/url]
Skull Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...) Reply with quote

Play Counterfeit God, or if you really gotta pimp out 1919 Eternal, go with Life, Birth, Blood, Doom.
Skull Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...) Reply with quote

1 more thing, are you going to have that review of 1919 Eternal on your site for long? If so, Ill add it to the 'Interviews' section of the site...
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:24 am    Post subject: Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...) Reply with quote

The reviews on Erik's Metal Shop will be up for a while. I keep them up indefinitely, really...

The latest reviews are for the BLS 1919 Eternal album, and Iron Maiden's Rock In Rio.
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...) Reply with quote

We have a winner!

The winner of this contest is none other than

Minister Of Propoganda!

Congratulations, and thanks for listening!
Skull Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:04 am    Post subject: Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...) Reply with quote

aye aye cap'n, shes up!
Minister of Propaganda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:27 pm    Post subject: Erik's Metal Shop - new BLS (and maybe win a copy...) Reply with quote

Erik, thanks man! Excellent show as always, look forward to it every week. Still amazed I was the first to respond, but figured I'd give it a shot. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[url=http://www.hitekradio.com/erikshop.htm]ERIK'S METAL SHOP[/url]

[url=http://www.metal.20m.com/zcentralcommand.html]Heavy Metal Didn't Die, It Just Went To Hell To Regroup.[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: