HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metaldams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

Thank you! If that's any indication of what the new Halford album is going to sound like, we got a classic on our hands.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

I have a cdr of all 5 tracks. The MP3 files were made available on a Priest site that Blabbermouth linked to. The Halford board is going nuts on the tracks. Er... [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]
live4metal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

I predict an awesome release from Halford followed with a tour and then a Priest reunion and hopefully a new Priest cd with Rob back at the helm.Hell,who would've thought Maiden would get Bruce back and tour and record again?And let's face it after 3 or 4 listens Demolition loses it';s appeal real fast,Ripper sounds great impersonating Rob on the Priest classics,but his style and songs are'nt cuttin it 4me,and Jugulator & Demolition are a stain on the mighty Judas Priest collection.So heres to wishful thinking.Wait it will be a Priest reunion co-headling with Maiden,yeh that's it!
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

BETRAYAL - Painkiller meets Exciter
ONE WILL - Classic killer riffs and anthem-like chorus
ROCK THE WORLD FOREVER - Fight meets Priest
GOLGOTHA - Dark and sinister
IN THE MORNING - Rob with his acoustic guitar.

If you want to hear one of these songs, post your email address and the song of your choice.
metaldams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

Where does one go about obtaining these songs? Are they on this site or are they somewhere else? I love Resurrection and Live Insurrection and saw Rob live opening for Maiden, so I'm definitely looking forward to this new album.

Wait, nevermind, I just saw your post an e-mail address and request a song.

metaldams@aol.com

Song choice: Betrayal
darkwyche

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

Killer!

I can't wait for the HALFORD cd.

The new Priest cd sucks...sorry.
I would love to see ROB release this one and do a short tour...
Reunite with PRIEST and have an album out in time to tour on MAIDEN'S next world tour.

Talk about a MAJOR METAL EVENT!
Daronas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

If Rob and Priest reunited, they would all be dead to me. I haven't bought any of Rob's post Priest stuff anyway. Never will. I would still have Jugulator and Demolition, and I would be content with them. Hopefully Ripper would find another band and kick both of their asses.

*Dead horse, meet Louisville Slugger*
BedOfRust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

If you want to hear a new song or two, state your preference and your email address.
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: NEW HALFORD SONGS KICK BUTT!!! Reply with quote

You can find all of the new tracks on Audiogalaxy. This is what I have so far:
Rock the world forever
In the morning
One will
betrayal
golgotha
screaming in the dark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: