HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelWitch73

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 12:30 pm    Post subject: Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls? Reply with quote

Hhmmm... I have never heard of them, sorry I canīt help you there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
anamal

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls? Reply with quote

i have a mint copy of Stage Dolls / Stripped up for trade ......email me if interested......
syl

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls? Reply with quote

Here's some info..

[url=http://www.mts.net/~crea/bands/stagedolls.html]http://www.mts.net /~crea/bands/stagedolls.html[/url]
woosta

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:06 pm    Post subject: Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls? Reply with quote

Ya, they're pretty collectable right now with the older cds! I think they must have around 6 or 7 cds total.
AZRock

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls? Reply with quote

Wow, blast from the past! I've got their self-titled disc with "Love Cries" on it. I'd forgotten about them. It's a pretty good disc though!
Valhallen

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls? Reply with quote

I would like to know how many albums they had released and how rare are they. I remember listening to their single "Love Cries" back in 1990 and liking it, but unfortunately didn't get around picking up their CD (dammit!). I have recently downloaded other songs like "Wings of Steel" and "Love Don't Bother Me" and I can't get enough of them. Therefore, I want all their stuff! Anyway, thanks for listening.
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 10:35 am    Post subject: Anyone familiar with the band Stage Dolls? Reply with quote

I also have the self titled one..........wasn't that bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: