HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Blaze info...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horace

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 7:33 am    Post subject: Need Blaze info... Reply with quote

All right - I'm ready to start picking up this guys solo stuff. Can anyone answer the following?

On the 2cd German pressing of TENTH DIMENSION, is the bonus track from the Japanese SILICON MESSIAH included?

And, is there anything on the Jap. 10th DIMENSION that isn't on the German 2cd?
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 8:22 am    Post subject: Need Blaze info... Reply with quote

I have the German 2cd and the bonus studio track is called Living Someone Elses Life. There are also a couple of MP3s from Silicon Messiah (SM & Born as a Stranger).
godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:45 am    Post subject: Need Blaze info... Reply with quote

just got the messiah cd and it kicks ass. am i the only one who thinks this cd and the last 2 dickenson cd's are much better than anything maiden has done since piece of mind?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: