HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DP/Scorps/Dio Tour
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MEFlyingV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

Got my tickets!

June 30th, Row T Section 102 PNC Arts Center, NJ. Kick ass!

If anyone wants to see the "reported" set list, let me know. I found it over at another forum...

Anyone else going to that show?

LLR&R,

M.E.
Overlorde

Long Live Rock and Roll, Mark "M.E." Edwards Flying V/Overlorde [url=http://www.overlorde.com]http://www.overlorde.com[/url] "Across the sea amidst the horizon, Overlorde forever binds us!" (from the song OVERLORDE)
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

Sure:-)

NP: DAVID BOWIE: HEATHEN
JesseR72

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

Hey, I'll be at that one too! Should be an awesome show!
mtlhd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

I got my tickets for the Aug. 2nd show at Coors Amphitheatre in San Diego. Can't wait, especially for Dio!!
MUTANT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:37 am    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

I am just disappointed that Ritchie Blackmore and Jon Lord are not going to be in the Deep Purple line-up. I never saw the classic line-up live, other than videos. I am not a fan of Steve Morse. I think he would ruin it for me.
General Zod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

Just a heads up... I've seen many, many bands perform live, and the Scorpions are by far the worst of all of them. Mind you, I don't dislike the Scorps at all. I think they have a bunch of real good songs. But they just suck live. I caught them in the late 80s on the Monsters of Rock tour, and then again a few years ago opening for Motley Crue. Just don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

GZ
Micaria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:55 pm    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

This weekend in Pittsburgh that's where I'll be... I can't wait this will be my second concert and I'm excited. It should be a good show no matter what... so long as it doesn't rain. Pittsburgh has a habit of that... you get an outdoor concert and it rains... especially when you really want to go. But so long as it doesn't storm, all will be cool.
JesseR72

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by General Zod:
Just a heads up... I've seen many, many bands perform live, and the Scorpions are by far the worst of all of them. Mind you, I don't dislike the Scorps at all. I think they have a bunch of real good songs. But they just suck live. I caught them in the late 80s on the Monsters of Rock tour, and then again a few years ago opening for Motley Crue. Just don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

GZ

Yeah, I saw the Scorpions a few years ago with Alice Cooper and I thought they were pretty bad, but I'll cut them a little slack because they followed Alice Cooper and I think any band would be disappointing after Alice Cooper, he was awesome! So I'm giving them another chance, but if they're following Dio, I don't know that that bodes well for them either!
JesseR72

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:25 pm    Post subject: DP/Scorps/Dio Tour Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by MUTANT:
I am just disappointed that Ritchie Blackmore and Jon Lord are not going to be in the Deep Purple line-up. I never saw the classic line-up live, other than videos. I am not a fan of Steve Morse. I think he would ruin it for me.

I wish Blackmore and Lord were there too, but a friend of mine saw DP last year and said that Steve Morse was incredible! So, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing it for myself!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: