HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The End Records mailorder...slipping...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:56 am    Post subject: The End Records mailorder...slipping... Reply with quote

The End's customer service is excellent. When one my order was damged they sent a replacement jewwel case. When another was thought to be lost (CCRA had it) they offered a free replacement disc.

Scrape Records customer service however, is absolutely horrendous. They accept no responsibility and expect the customer to be satisfied with defective merchandise. Avoid!!!!!!
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:01 pm    Post subject: The End Records mailorder...slipping... Reply with quote

I have to note that all my orders from The End since I posted the above have arrived much more quickly.
Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: The End Records mailorder...slipping... Reply with quote

Ditto here, lending credence to my theory about the Christmas season causing the slowdown
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: The End Records mailorder...slipping... Reply with quote

I just ordered a cd from them recently(Amaran's A World Depraved) and got it in no time flat! It was my first purchase from them.They're ok in my book.Oh,and the free shipping is SUHWEET!
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: The End Records mailorder...slipping... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by iwarrior:
I just ordered a cd from them recently(Amaran's A World Depraved) and got it in no time flat! It was my first purchase from them.They're ok in my book.Oh,and the free shipping is SUHWEET!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I was gonna order that very CD last week but it had sold out about a day before. Grr! I want ittttttt!
Ungodly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:02 am    Post subject: The End Records mailorder...slipping... Reply with quote

I finally got screwed over on e-bay for the first time in 3 years. I ordered the Dimmu Borgir Live Misanthropy 2 DVD set. It was brand new and the DVD had a problem. I can see and hear it but the picture rolls constantly. I told the guy about it and he basicly told me I was SOL no refund and no exchange. $40.00 for a new DVD I can't watch.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:32 am    Post subject: The End Records mailorder...slipping... Reply with quote

The same thing happened with me and the Maiden dvd I won of eBay. I'm supposed to do their problem solving for them even though they admit the dvd that they sent was defective. I've never shafted any of my customers like that. If something goes wrong they get a full refund. Out of over 300 + transactions I've only have 2 items lost in the mail. Both times a refund was issued. No SOL attitude from me.

THE END has never ripped me off and their customer service is top notch!

quote:
Originally posted by Ungodly:
I finally got screwed over on e-bay for the first time in 3 years. I ordered the Dimmu Borgir Live Misanthropy 2 DVD set. It was brand new and the DVD had a problem. I can see and hear it but the picture rolls constantly. I told the guy about it and he basicly told me I was SOL no refund and no exchange. $40.00 for a new DVD I can't watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: