HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:04 am    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

[from Associated Press]

LOS ANGELES -- Authorities in Los Angeles have issued an arrest warrant for Motley Crue singer Vince Neil.

A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County district attorney's office confirms a warrant was issued for Neil on a charge of misdemeanor battery.

He's accused of throwing punches at producer Michael Schuman on April 28.

According to Schuman's spokeswoman, Schuman was standing outside a club when he was knocked to the ground by a series of punches to the face. Schuman says he hit the ground so hard his elbow was fractured.

She says Schuman saw Neil standing over him and taunting him. Schuman does not know Neil professionally or personally.

Schuman's spokeswoman quotes witnesses as saying Neil got out of his car and assaulted Schuman without provocation.

Neil's management says they're unaware of the warrant and the incident and won't comment.

[end]

Also, rumors suggest Tommy Lee and Mayte (Prince's ex) got engaged Wednesday night.
Icarus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:42 am    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Bwahahahaha
rockin500

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:49 am    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

Why am I not that surprised about these developments?
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

Why don't these guys ever do any serious hard time? I don't want to get into a discussion about the value of prison, but considering the considerate amount of shit these guys have stirred up over the years(and considering much of it is illegal and harmful to others) you'd think they'd be locked away for a long time. Not just the 6 months that Tommy did for hitting his ****ing wife(what a scumbag). I don't wish ill on these guys but this is just ridiculous.
Lars37

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

Two thoughts:

Vince Neil SHOULD be punching his voice coach and weight trainer

Mayte is probably registered at The Sports Authority for her bridal shower - get her catcher's gear, maybe some karate pads, boxing gloves, who knows??? ( Tommy Lee is a jackass )
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Why don't these guys ever do any serious hard time? I don't want to get into a discussion about the value of prison, but considering the considerate amount of shit these guys have stirred up over the years(and considering much of it is illegal and harmful to others) you'd think they'd be locked away for a long time. Not just the 6 months that Tommy did for hitting his ****ing wife(what a scumbag). I don't wish ill on these guys but this is just ridiculous.

People who make other people (record labels) a lot of money are usually given VERY good representation.
Mijarra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:32 pm    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

Based on the title of this post, and after I read the first couple of lines, I had my hopes up that it was Tommy Lee who Vince Neil had beaten up. Oh well.
Bohica

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

I would think Tommy would win the fight with Vince.
However, to the other post about doing hard time, this is still the US of A. Innocent until proven guilty.

True they have gotten away with a lot of crap in the past. But, who knows what happened to this guy.
I will keep my opinions on this situation mute until I know more of the story.
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: VINCE NEIL and TOMMY LEE Reply with quote

Vince and Tommy have gotten into fights before, if this quote i read on [url=http://www.metal-sludge.com]www.metal-sludge.com[/url] 's Famous Last Words is at all true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: