HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

song title that sums up your life
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear about that. Not that it's my business, but from the sounds of it at least you are strong enough to still stick through it all. I'd consider that part a blessing. Maybe you're just South of Heaven?

Sometimes I try to think of a song that might help to define me but I don't think I could encapsulate it all into one song. On a day when I'm feeling cocky then "Sweet and Innocent" seems like the one(although the songs about a chick and I'm a guy, so scratch that), and on a bad day maybe something more like "Rage" by Savatage. On a depressed day "When the Crowds are Gone". People call me Crazy Jacob though, so I sometimes take to "I'm a little Crazy" by Fight. Final idea is my choice of "wrestler entrance music" which is just a theme song I think would sound cool if I was some kind of professional wrestler(although I'm about as far away from wrestler as imaginable)- Angel Witch's "Dr Phibes", cause it just sounds awesome.

It's good to find stuff to identify with though.
RAWHEAD RALF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Well there are a few but Highway To Hell comes to mind right away.
slavettgrind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:36 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Up All Night or Let's Get Rocked
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Iron Maiden's "The Prisoner". An absolutely vicious,yet heroic tune. I feel like a prisoner everyday of my life. It's time to bust out.
rockin500

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:30 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

GNR's Welcome to the Jungle, cuz my mind seems so messed half the time and i tend to get things screwed up in my life!
Mijarra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Well, it'll probably seem stupid, but I feel like Song and Emotion by Tesla fits me pretty well. I'm too young to feel that way though, so I try to snap myself out of it and think positive when I get like that.
Ungodly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Stranger In A Strange Land
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

Paranoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
pontiouspirate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: song title that sums up your life Reply with quote

mine is "seasons in the abyss" by slayer because: watch my dad suffer from cancer (lymphomia) go through the agony of the surgery and the chemotherapy treatments all for nothing. my mother went through 2 anurisyms surgeries on her heart and was cut from her ankles to her throat, only to beat this and suffer one stroke after another becoming a shell of her former self till she passed 2 months ago. my sister was an alcoholic that committed suicide on new years night. my beloved bulldogs both didnt die in there sleep like i would have hoped. attila had tumors all over her body and after usuccessful surgery i put her too sleep. and little innocent otto died of heart failure also on new year's night in a liitle cage at an animal emergency clinic. what does god have in store for me? do i really want to know. so what song best sums up your life?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: